Reliable company to order Disney checks?

Does anyone have a reliable company to order Disney checks & address labels from? I remember seeing a flyer in our Sunday paper once but I forgot to save it. They had cool ones too like space themed Wall-E ones, pretty Tinkerbell checks, and these awesome vintage looking ones.

I just realized I am on my last little book of checks & I want some cute Disney ones with address labels too.

Thanks.:happy:

Are you a member of Sam’s Club? I get mine through Sam’s and really like them.

I think mine are deluxe or current. I have the castles theme. There are 4 checks and they have Aurora, Snow White, Cinderella and Belle with each of their castles. They had lots of Disney characters. I’ve ordered and reordered several times. I can check my reorder slip for the phone number/web site later tonight and I’ll send it to you.

I had some I got through my bank years ago and LOVED them but then they changed them and they look really cheap. Now I just order them through Wal-mart online (they are probably the same as DT’s since hers are from Sam’s club) I have the assorted classic characters.

I think my checks are deluxe as well. You may want to check with your bank. Most of the time they have quite a few options you can choose from. I would sooner order through my bank than a newspaper or magazine advertisement.

I got mine from Checks Unlimited. I opted for the Disney Princess checks. Here is the web address: Disney Checks

Here’s my design through Sam’s: Sams Club Personal Bank Checks, Bill Payment Supplies

Yup, those are the same one’s I have.

Don’t you just love them? They make me a little happier when I have to sit down and write out bills every month.

I have used “Checks in the Mail” for YEARS!! I just ran out and reordered the Mickey ones TODAY! :happy: I use them for my business! :laugh:

They have REALLY CUTE TINKERBELL ONES:

Checks In The Mail - Personal and Business Checks, Address Labels, Photo Products

I love this thread! Although now I am having to make a tough decision as to which one. I thought today was going to be a relaxing no hard work day! Thanks Wish, you opened a whole new can of worms!

thank you everyone! We do belong to Costco, not Sam’s, I’ll have to look at their website & see if I can find anything. My bank is WaMu and I very rarely go into the actual bank so I didn’t get a chance to go look at the book of available checks. Maybe I’ll look on the WaMu website & see if they let you order checks on-line.

Thank you Mickeysgirlz & brebre, I will check out those links! :smile:

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;868084]I have used “Checks in the Mail” for YEARS!! I just ran out and reordered the Mickey ones TODAY! :happy: I use them for my business! :laugh:

They have REALLY CUTE TINKERBELL ONES:

Checks In The Mail - Personal and Business Checks, Address Labels, Photo Products[/QUOTE]

OoOO Jen, that company has some REALLY cool Disney checks. I really love the Wall-E & Muppets checks. Maybe I’ll try something different & not go with my favorite Tinkerbell… I’ll branch out a bit. :laugh: Hmmm, this is a tough choice. :pinch:

YAY! I ended up getting the Wall-E checks, they were so cute & since Daniel and I share checks it’s a good gender compromise. :laugh: He’s put up with my Tinkerbell & Princess checks in the past. :laugh:

They also have Eve in there :heart:

The funny little vacuum bot :laugh:

The Axiom ship which is all pretty and starry

And the last design is Wall-E, doin’ his job.

Those are really cute!

Daniel gets big points for using Tinker Bell checks all this time!!

Those are cute!