Remy in the platter

My mother showed me this not but an hour ago and i thought id let you in on it. At the resturaunt in the Paris Pavillion ( which name escapes me ) has a small fury animal that goes around to every table from 12:00-3:00 and yes you guessed it, its Remy, from the Pixar’s smash hit movie Ratatoullie. Its an anamatronic figure that goes to every table with a chef hat on. Be sure to visit next you can. I have come prepared this time! I have a LINK!!! Laughing Place Lotion: Animatronic Remy at Epcot’s Les Chefs de France (Laughing Place Lotion) - LaughingPlace.com: Disney World, Disneyland and More

That is really cute. Looking forward to eating there in June…

Wow! That is adorable!!

like I said were are eating there on Mother’s Day! Not sure how Mom is going to feel about it! She loved the movie, but she kept saying “Rats are NOT cute!” :laugh::laugh:

Where did you get the info about him just being there until 3pm? Our ressie is 3:30pm . . . I’ll change it if we can’t see him! My DDs will :heart: it!

Oh my! How funny! That makes me tempted to make a lunch ressie instead of our typical dinner one for Les Chefs de France!

mickeysgirlz, the CM says in one of the clips (the 2nd one) that he’s there during the lunch hours 12-3.

Thank you for sharing OP, that’s really clever.

I obviously love Remy and I have been up in the air about eating there. The video clip just sealed the deal. I will make our ADRs as soon as I can.

Thank you for sharing.

-Remy

[QUOTE=TaraRae82;944634]Oh my! How funny! That makes me tempted to make a lunch ressie instead of our typical dinner one for Les Chefs de France!

mickeysgirlz, the CM says in one of the clips (the 2nd one) that he’s there during the lunch hours 12-3.

Thank you for sharing OP, that’s really clever.[/QUOTE]

Oh, well that’s funny cuz our lunch ressie is 3:30 :confused: I might have to call back and reschedule!

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;944593]Wow! That is adorable!!

like I said were are eating there on Mother’s Day! Not sure how Mom is going to feel about it! She loved the movie, but she kept saying “Rats are NOT cute!” :laugh::laugh:

Where did you get the info about him just being there until 3pm? Our ressie is 3:30pm . . . I’ll change it if we can’t see him! My DDs will :heart: it![/QUOTE]

I like to eavesdrop:laugh: JK actually i overheard her saying that in one of the videos.

OK - I love Chefs de France and I loved the movie. Do I love Chefs de France and a platter of RAT together - uh - no…:glare: OK - Remy’s cute - but he’s a RAT for heaven’s sake.:laugh: Honestly, if that had happened to me I would have flown right out of my seat and probably screamed.:eek:

And this I’m afraid is going to be my MOM’S REACTION!! :laugh:

I’ll make sure to have the camera ready! :whistling

That is pretty incredible, but I’ve got to say it seems just a little bit out of place in such a nice restaurant, even at lunch time.

Too cool!

MTMLE

Just got this update from the allears.net newsletter:

As of March 9, guests who dine at Les Chefs de France restaurant are being treated to a unique kind of entertainment, allowing them to meet the culinary rat Remy, from the movie Ratatouille. Remy is an Audio-Animatronics puppet who, along with the restaurant maitre d’ (a comedic actor), engages guests by performing a series of humorous, theatrical vignettes, using a moving food cart with a silver-domed cheese platter as their stage. Remy can make a variety of noises and comes across as a living, breathing little character with a point of view all his own. The Remy Cart was conceived by WDI Research & Development with support from WDI Creative Entertainment.

Remy can be seen 12:30 - 6 p.m. at Les Chefs de France through September 5, 2009. (Remy can also be seen at Disneyland Paris where he’s been entertaining guests since last summer.)

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;945280]Just got this update from the allears.net newsletter:

As of March 9, guests who dine at Les Chefs de France restaurant are being treated to a unique kind of entertainment, allowing them to meet the culinary rat Remy, from the movie Ratatouille. Remy is an Audio-Animatronics puppet who, along with the restaurant maitre d’ (a comedic actor), engages guests by performing a series of humorous, theatrical vignettes, using a moving food cart with a silver-domed cheese platter as their stage. Remy can make a variety of noises and comes across as a living, breathing little character with a point of view all his own. The Remy Cart was conceived by WDI Research & Development with support from WDI Creative Entertainment.

Remy can be seen 12:30 - 6 p.m. at Les Chefs de France through September 5, 2009. (Remy can also be seen at Disneyland Paris where he’s been entertaining guests since last summer.)

[/QUOTE]

I love how they say “little character” instead of “little RAT”!.:angel: