Rental Reference Needed

Has anyone ever rented points before?

I was emailed by someone and would like to know how to find out if others have rented from them?

Really considering their offer.

Thanks
Donna

If they are here on MB and they have a thousand or more posts they are a regular. I would rent from them. If you are worried about giving a charge # for the points owner to secure your reservation set up a paypal account.

Rich is right, look at their history on MB. A few years ago I rented from a member and really didn’t worry about it because this person is an active member so I knew it was about as safe as it could get. I also did a point transfer and the member trusted me enough to let me send a check AFTER the points had been transferred.

Thanks for all the advise - I have accepted the offer - now waiting for confirmation back from the seller.

Soooooooooo…Which resort did you decide on?

I’ve rented from a MB members also but only long time, very active members. Great experience!

Congrats and good luck. When we rented in the past we always had our #1 request, but even if we did not get that resort we still had a blast wherever we ended up.

What resorts did you try for and when?

Got the points and the resort I wanted - 2-Bedroom Villa at the Beach Club

Too excited for words.

Now all I need is to wait for the airline to open the December bookings

[QUOTE=DonnyD;1068890]Got the points and the resort I wanted - 2-Bedroom Villa at the Beach Club

Too excited for words.

Now all I need is to wait for the airline to open the December bookings[/QUOTE]

Yea! We own at the Beach Club and LOVE it. We have two trips planned this summer and booked both at BCV. The location is perfect and the pool is the best on property.

Do I sense a holiday time TR in our future?

A thousand or more posts before I’m a regular :wacko: I guess I better get to posting:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hopefully a big yes & I plan on something new - to visit ICE at the Gaylord Plams. Never been but have heard great things.

Since you own and have stayed there many times, answer me this - I reserved a 2-BR Villa, how likely is it that I will get my request to face Epcot?

Any other requests I should be thinking of??

Sincerely,Donna

[QUOTE=DonnyD;1069080]Since you own and have stayed there many times, answer me this - I reserved a 2-BR Villa, how likely is it that I will get my request to face Epcot?

Any other requests I should be thinking of??

Sincerely,Donna[/QUOTE]

I think your chances are pretty good that your request will be honored. We usually take our chances on the view and see what we get. Other than view I really can’t think of another request you need to make.

Hey, you are almost to a thousand in half the time it took me. I better start responding to everything.:laugh: