Rental sites

Does anyone know of any other legitimate sites you can rent points from other then dvcrentalstore.com or that davids rental store? I want to rent from akv but a value studio. Dvc rental store doesn’t rent it and I refuse to pay $98 for a request. Lol

The $98 is not a fee. It shows you are serious about renting. If he finds what you want, the $98 goes towards the amount due. If he can’t secure a rental for you, then you get the money back. I’ve heard very good things about his services.

Yea, I’m still not comfortable with it

He’s probably not comfortable with people making requests and wasting his time. That’s why he makes you put money up to show you’re are serious. His site is very reputable and I have yet to read anyone not getting their money back from him or him not delivering exactly as stated and promised. when you run an online business and rely SOLEY on that for income, you really can’t afford to screw even just one person over.

I thought you were booked for Free dining?

Dvcrentalstore.com doesn’t charge to look. I am booked for free dining at pop, but it’s not much more to get a value studio at akv. I could get the dining added on and pic up tickets from undercovertourist.

I have points if you are interested. Renting through a commercial company will cost you more for a stay. (I’ve rented to many MBers.) I am a real estate professional and rent my own points directly. Also, I have a merchant account for crefit cards which adds an additional of protection for guests as well.

Generally, it’s cheaper to rent points and pay for a dining plan even at value resorts.

I have a contact I can hook you up with. Sending a PM!

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;1134038]I have points if you are interested. Renting through a commercial company will cost you more for a stay. (I’ve rented to many MBers.) I am a real estate professional and rent my own points directly. Also, I have a merchant account for crefit cards which adds an additional of protection for guests as well.

Generally, it’s cheaper to rent points and pay for a dining plan even at value resorts.[/QUOTE]

RLC hooked us up w/a stay at BLT. I can vouch for him as long as his check paying me to say this stuff doesn’t bounce.

Seriously, going through Rich will be pain free and less expensive.

Thank you!

The idea shows you are usually intent on leasing. In case he or she locates what you need.