Rentals on MB?

I was on another board and saw dozens upon dozens of rental/trade posts…why so little on MB?

Every once in a while you will see someone renting points on MB. We have rented 2X from an MB member. I think there are rules also about advertising… but advertising DVC rental is allowed on this board.

There is some renting here but I think we are just a smaller board and that means fewer rentals. I do know that both time’s I’ve needed points I’ve found them here.

We like to use them more than rent them!

There are sites that are nothing but TS rentals including DVC. MB is more like friends that some of the other sites I might add also. One you might consider is Mouseowners.com

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;852807]We like to use them more than rent them!

There are sites that are nothing but TS rentals including DVC. MB is more like friends that some of the other sites I might add also. One you might consider is Mouseowners.com[/QUOTE]

I’ve lurked there but I got tired of sorting through all the rent/transfer threads and quit going there as often. However, I know where to go if I want a lot of options on renting points.