Renting Points for VGC

I’m in the process of trying to figure out where we are going to stay for our DL trip in April. Can you rent points from a DVC owner and use them at VGC? There are only 3 of us so we would just need a studio. I tried to find out how many points it would be, but VGC isn’t listed on the chart I saw on Disboards. Our dates are 4-7-4/10. thanks!

Yes, you can. I’m guessing it’s easter time frame because it’s the highest season. The real question is are there any units available. I would try to book IMMEDIATELY.

Week nights are 27 for studio and weekend nights are 46. If I’m looking at the days right then it would be Wed & Thur nights 27 each and 46 points for Fri night.

Just so happens that I have 100 points available.

Email me and I’ll send you a rental agreement adn we’ll see what we can do. RLC@RLCarmichael.com

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;996955]Yes, you can. I’m guessing it’s easter time frame because it’s the highest season. The real question is are there any units available. I would try to book IMMEDIATELY.

Week nights are 27 for studio and weekend nights are 46. If I’m looking at the days right then it would be Wed & Thur nights 27 each and 46 points for Fri night.

Just so happens that I have 100 points available.

Email me and I’ll send you a rental agreement adn we’ll see what we can do. RLC@RLCarmichael.com[/QUOTE]

thanks I’ll send you an email!!