Renting points?

I’m thinking of renting points for the first time! We would like to go Nov.28 for 7 nights. We would like the dining plan if possible. A studio would be fine, any suggestions? We have never been able to stay deluxe and this will be our last trip for awhile, Ds will start HS in a year and the tuition is crazy high!:laugh:Thanks for any help

I really liked OKW and SSR. SSR is newer and a touch nicer, but OKW is really lovely in it’s own way. OKW is the cheapest in regards to points, so I have stayed there twice in both a stupid and a two bedroom…HUGE villas…WAYYYYYYYYY bigger than SSR.

You can have the person you are renting points from add the DDP to your reservation. You pay for that in full upon checking in.

My next trip after my upcoming will not be until may/june 2012. I am taking a ton of teens for their graduation…I will need to start saving and thinking about renting again too…lol I’ll have to do OKW…best bang for the buck.

Thanks, i was thinking OKW but have no idea what the price would be. Is it easy to rent points?:confused:

[QUOTE=Dana;1033780]I really liked OKW and SSR. SSR is newer and a touch nicer, but OKW is really lovely in it’s own way. OKW is the cheapest in regards to points, so I have stayed there twice in both a stupid and a two bedroom…HUGE villas…WAYYYYYYYYY bigger than SSR.

I’m sorry, but I got a chuckle out of “stupid” instead of studio!!!:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:!!! Freudian slip perhaps?

[QUOTE=mommyof2;1033798][QUOTE=Dana;1033780]I really liked OKW and SSR. SSR is newer and a touch nicer, but OKW is really lovely in it’s own way. OKW is the cheapest in regards to points, so I have stayed there twice in both a stupid and a two bedroom…HUGE villas…WAYYYYYYYYY bigger than SSR.

I’m sorry, but I got a chuckle out of “stupid” instead of studio!!!:laugh:[/QUOTE]

Stupid…LMAO…sorry all. Queen of typos striked again.:laugh::laugh::laugh: