Requesting Specific Room/Accomodations at POR

I asked last week about requesting an area with an elevator or a lower level room at POR. I do want to call in advance. We’re booked under a cast member room, with FIL’s discount. I’m not really wanting to call him and ask him to make the specific request for us. Am I allowed to call and make this request, and if so, who do I need to call? My name is also on the reservation, and I have our confirmation number and all of that info. Thanks!

There is no guarantee that they will meet your requests. However, there is no harm in asking. About a day or two before I check-in to a WDW resort I fax a request to the attention of the room assigner. Give all your info…name, confirmation #, dates of stay, etc. Like I said, cant hurt to ask!

I also would call reservations and ask them to put a request onto your reservation. We did this just the other day. We requested a certain location and floor level at Coronado.

I don’t think you can make a request and get a guaranteed location, but it’s worth a try.
If you do, you want to ask for building 18 in the Bayou section. The absolute best location, I tell ya. So quiet, so next to the quiet pool, so next to the laundry house, so very close to the main building. So wonderful :biggrin:

I would try at least. My sister was planning a Disney trip with my Dad and step Mom and I’m pretty sure she was able to mess with the reservation and make requests even though it was under my Dad’s name and she’s only 19. The worst that will happen is they’ll tell you they can’t talk to you about the reservation!

[QUOTE=Dopey;964729]I don’t think you can make a request and get a guaranteed location, but it’s worth a try.
If you do, you want to ask for building 18 in the Bayou section. The absolute best location, I tell ya. So quiet, so next to the quiet pool, so next to the laundry house, so very close to the main building. So wonderful :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the recommendation! We’re also staying at POR in the Bayou in Aug., and I had no idea which building to request. We haven’t stayed there in quite some time. I appreciate your input!

you’re welcome. I found that building when doing laundry. We stayed in building 15 and though it is closer to the main building by a few feet, the location right at the parking lot is, in my opinion, less desireable (sp?)
Oh how I was jealous of the bulding 18 occupants :laugh:

I’ll keep that in mind! We cloth diaper and being by the laundry room would be nice lol.

Holy moly April, cloth diapers. I used to do that but with twins, the green thinking went out the window within two months :blush:

Lol, actually we are just starting. DD is 4 months old and we’ve made the switch. They make them so convenient these days, one size, valcro, removable liners, not bad!

you go girl. :cool: