Rescheduling trip to october

hi everyone… we had planned on a trip September 16. due to shoulder surgery it has been recc we rescheduled until October to give this time to heal…i dont want to miss out on rides. question how are the crowds levels. we are looking at October 22 to the 30. i am so bummed about resch but i dont want to have to sit things out. i have a fu with the surgeon on the 7/21st and plan on asking him if he thinks i will be ready. if he says no. we need a plan B. also do you think i will get adrs ?

I was able to get most of the ADRs I wanted for October 30 through Novemeber 4 and I just booked them last week. I was able to get Cape May, Le Cellier for lunch, Libertry Tree Tavern, Turf Club, Kona Cafe.

Good luck with the surgery and getting your ADRs!

[QUOTE=KarenWDWCP;1040089]I was able to get most of the ADRs I wanted for October 30 through Novemeber 4 and I just booked them last week. I was able to get Cape May, Le Cellier for lunch, Libertry Tree Tavern, Turf Club, Kona Cafe.

Good luck with the surgery and getting your ADRs![/QUOTE]

thanks the surgery hurt more then i expected[ DUH and Im a nurse]. dh is concerned i may not be up to the jostling on certain of my favs like the dinosaur. ride in ak… how r the crowds

we where there last year same week and it was not bad as I remember it. would love to go again next year for the same week. good weather and not to bad well the Mnsshp was more crowded being the week of halloween but that was still not bad.
Good luck with the surgery know how you feel my first trip was about 8weeks after shoulder surgery and I did fine it was a wonderful time to get my mind off all I had been thru.

With MNSSHP being on the 21,22,24,26,28 and 29 during your proposed trip I would think the crowds would be pretty heavy.