Reservations made!

This will be our 4th trip to Disney and we are mainly doing restaurants we’ve done before, with a few new ones thrown in! I am so excited to finally have all the planning done, now just to work the OT to pay for it (hear that Monica?). :eek:Here’s the itinerary so far:

Whispering Canyon (New)
Teppen Edo
O’Hana
Cinderella’s Royal Table (New)
Mama Melrose
Tusker
Chef Mickeys
Sci-Fi
1900 Park Fare
Marrakesh
Crystal Palace

I better lose about 20 more pounds before this next trip or I won’t be able to fit into my clothes on the way home:laugh::laugh:

congrats! looks like you have a great lineup of restaurants!!

Planning the trip is almost as fun as going (I said ALMOST):laugh:

You have a lot of great choices.

We are trying Teppen Edo and Mama Melrose’s for the first time this trip.

Yum Yum. How is Mama Melrose’s? Are you doing the Fantasmic Package?

Your ADRs sound great! We tried Whispering Canyon for the first time last August, and we enjoyed it. I hope you and your crew do too. Our waitress was a hoot! DS really loved the teasing that came with the service. :laugh:

What great choices you have there- enjoy!

[QUOTE=hiner;1060900]You have a lot of great choices.

We are trying Teppen Edo and Mama Melrose’s for the first time this trip.[/QUOTE]

I thought the food at Mama Melrose was fantastic and our server was great. Really interacted with the kids. We did Teppen Edo last time. I will say at first I was a bit nervous as my boys are not adventurous eaters (read chicken nuggets and hot dogs). My oldest didn’t really eat much, but they really enjoyed the show the chef put on and had a great time with the chop sticks.

At the end of the meal my older son didn't want dessert and said he felt sick and wanted to go outside. I thought he didn't like the food because within 10 minutes he was fine. When we were planning this trip they both insisted we do Teppen Edo again (since they never agree on ANYTHING I had to say YES!).

Hi Kelly,

You should be able to work extra. We are very busy. I am glad you were able to change to on-site reservations. I knew you would not be able to stay off site.:laugh:

I am starting to put the bug in DH ear to go again. Looking for a pin code.

DW and I will be trying O’Hana on our next trip. BFF and BFF that we are going with love this place and since I am such a carnivore, I am sure to love this place too.

In regards to Sci-Fi, I hope your ADRs are for dinner. We have eaten there several times and the dinner menu is SOOO much better than the lunch menu. Obviously the atmosphere is the same but the food is not.

DW is a huge fan of 1900PF. We had breakfast there and she loved it, it was just, eh, okay for me. But I am not a big breakfast person. Which meal are you having there?

We have always wanted to try Marrakesh but we never have. We had lunch a time or two at the quick service and was not impressed. We felt like the food was too bland so we did not try Marrakesh. Please let me know how that one goes.

We love Crystal Palace! Which meal will you be having there?

Awesome ADRs! I love breakfast @ Royal Table and Ohana is soo good the adult beverage in the pineapple is very good don’t miss that! Honestly Sci-Fi has been officially taken off my list of ADRs, the setting with the cars is great but the food just doesn’t do it for me anymore but that really is just my opinion. I haven’t been to Tappan Edo, made reservations but it rained so we didn’t go we went to Narcoossee’s instead. DM said Mama melrose is really good but I haven’t been there either. All the rest sound great too, love them all!

DW and DD21 love Marrakesh. It is a nice change from the standard fare while in the world.
One thing to watch for is if the dancers ask for people to come up with them. Did we ever embarass DS when he was a teen. Oldest DD called him out and then took pictures for blackmail w/ his freinds. He was SOOOOO embarassed after the fact. Pam, the DD"s and I still laugh at the pictures 10 yrs later.

Great trip! We have done all these restaurants but Sci Fi. I am jealous of this trip, this will be a great one for you guys!

Now worried about doing lunch at sci fi…we’ve always done dinner and loved it…have to check on that lunch menu

has anyone done sci-fi for lunch recently. according to allears the menu is the same for lunch and dinner. :confused:if thats not the case I want to have an alternate plan. thanks

In reviewing my selections I cancelled O’Hana’s ( sad but no other choice) so that we could do the Illuminations Grand Gathering Dinner. We did it a few years ago and the food was good, dessert even better:happy:

[QUOTE=ktcheck;1061578]has anyone done sci-fi for lunch recently. according to allears the menu is the same for lunch and dinner. :confused:if thats not the case I want to have an alternate plan. thanks

In reviewing my selections I cancelled O’Hana’s ( sad but no other choice) so that we could do the Illuminations Grand Gathering Dinner. We did it a few years ago and the food was good, dessert even better:happy:[/QUOTE]

We were there in September and had lunch, but I just looked on a WDW dining app I have on my phone which has menus on, and there is a difference between lunch and dinner, some menu items are the same but there are some different ones.

what type of phone do you have? I would be interested in the app.

I have always been at lunch for Sci-Fi, and we really liked it. The kids LOVED it. The only thing that they wish they would change is more movie trailers on the loop so that you are not watching the same ones over and over… You will be fine for lunch-don’t worry.

We did Whispering Canyon in November and had a blast! If you are on the DDP, the all you can drink milk shakes ARE ON THE DDP!! That was a positive for my crew. Be sure to ask for ketchup.

[QUOTE=Pam&Rich;1060973]
One thing to watch for is if the dancers ask for people to come up with them. Did we ever embarass DS when he was a teen. Oldest DD called him out and then took pictures for blackmail w/ his freinds. He was SOOOOO embarassed after the fact. Pam, the DD"s and I still laugh at the pictures 10 yrs later.[/QUOTE]

:eek::eek: you didn’t.

I am a very adventurous eater but I am afraid of Marakesh. What if they serve sheep’s eyes disguised as something else?
I don’t think that I have ever looked at that menu either. I do love their QS food though.

Anyway, kittichick :blush:- you have some good ADR’s there.
We will be trying 1900 PF for the first time on this trip

[QUOTE=Dopey;1061607]:eek::eek: you didn’t.

I am a very adventurous eater but I am afraid of Marakesh. What if they serve sheep’s eyes disguised as something else?
I don’t think that I have ever looked at that menu either. I do love their QS food though.

Anyway, kittichick :blush:- you have some good ADR’s there.
We will be trying 1900 PF for the first time on this trip[/QUOTE]

We did. :laugh:
And don’t worry about ‘sheep eyes’. everything has to be approved by the WDW food staff. No need to worry. The menu is very well written. If you like the QS, you will like the main dinning area.