Reservoir Mice - The mouse ears don't make me. I make the mouse ears

Walt Disney World Family Vacation Video - Reservoir Mice - YouTube
Please check out the video we made from our spring break trip set to Good Life by OneRepublic. Its called Reservoir Mice and if you like Reservoir Dogs then you love the Homage to the classic film.

this is a really fun video. Thank you for introducing us to your family.
Come back with more fun!

Awesome video, loved it! The editing is really great and your kids are TOO adorable!

Wow, that looks as good, if not better, then many of the Disney commercials I’ve seen. Just loved it.

How long did it take you to put it together? A lot of thought had to go into it from the begining to capture some of those shots! The opening sequence is just great!

-Harry

Such a lovely video. I really enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing it.

[QUOTE=GrumpyDad;1108120]Wow, that looks as good, if not better, then many of the Disney commercials I’ve seen. Just loved it.

How long did it take you to put it together? A lot of thought had to go into it from the begining to capture some of those shots! The opening sequence is just great!

-Harry[/QUOTE]
I almost wrote this too, Harry

This member is a broadcaster in Florida, if I understand what I read correctly

That is the best home video I have EVER seen. The editing was outstanding. Could I ask what programme you used? Not that I’d ever be able to make anything even as remotely brilliant as that- thanks we loved it.

First, I’m jealous of your video talent.

Second, is your wife wearing authentic Birkenstocks with those socks? Because wool socks and Birkenstocks = happy life!

Wow thanks so much. We have so much fun making them. The new one is on the way. And if you like that one please feel free to share it and also check out the whole playlist below here.
Disney World Trips - YouTube
There’s a bunch of really cute and funny ones. Thanks again. 8(:0)

[QUOTE=GrumpyDad;1108120]Wow, that looks as good, if not better, then many of the Disney commercials I’ve seen. Just loved it.

-Harry[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much. Yeah we plan as much of it out as we can. But sometimes we just make it up as we go. And at times it takes forever to edit because were so busy. So this one took me several months to edit it in my free time. The editing is the easiest part though. Its the going through the hours and hours of video to find the best shots that takes forever.

I love it…

I ended up being the videographer at my daughter’s wedding and it took me a year to put together the finished product. It can be a lot of work! ! !

Any how, I really do like your work, keep it up and welcome to the buzz

-Harry

I loved your video!!! It was great!!! Thanks for sharing it!

Welcome to MouseBuzz!!!

The first 1:20 of this is possibly the best Disney home video intro ever. Too funny.

Loved it. Welcome to Mousebuzz.

Thanks. So much fun making them. New one coming very soon.

Love that video!! Awesome! My buddy’s wedding video from 5 years ago, in which I was a groomsman, was produced in a Reservoir Dog’s style. Now, we are planning to take his 3 and 2 year old daughters to Disney next year for their first trip. This video intro so brought back so many memories and makes me want to do their first Disney video the same way. This was awesome!

Welcome to Mousebuzz!

Really great job and welcome to MouseBuzz!

That was so fun. Thank you so much for sharing!

I could honestly spend days watching other people’s WDW youtube videos. I have issues. LOL