Resort boat rentals?

I know I should know this as we have always enjoyed renting the sea raycers and pontoons boats for tooling arond the lakes at WDW, but always from the resort where we were staying.

For the life of me I cannot remember if you are allowed to rent a boat, from say the Wilderness Lodge, if you are staying at a different resort.

Anyone know for sure?

Thanks!!

I’ve never tried it but I am sure you can rent a boat at a resort you are not staying at. WL is my favorite place to rent a boat since you have such a large area to explore and you can travel in front of all the MK resorts and MK.

I was thinking about renting those little racers also. I’m positive you can rent them anywhere, despite where you stay.

Yes. You can rent them anywhere. Even off-site guests can rent them, just be prepared to leave ID. :biggrin:

At the Comtemporary I know the have Sammy Duvall’s Watersports Center.

You can get their info and make reservations at this link:

http://www.sammyduvall.com/

I’m sure you can. I know you can rent the Grand 1 even if you are not staying at the GF.

PLEASE tell me more about the boats!!! WE’re looking into this for our next trip. With a 3 & 4 year-old, what kind of water craft would you recommend? THanks!!

Some of the Disney resorts rent small sea raycer boats. They are like mini speed boats.
They also have canopy boats, and pontoon boats.

With a 3 and 4 year old I think a pontoon boat would be best. It’s very relaxing to go go boating for an hor or so and sightsee.

From Disney site:

Marina Rentals:

Choose from a fleet of motorized and non-motorized craft that are available for rent. Sea Raycer by Sea Ray® boats, sailboats, SunTRACKER pontoon boats, Boston Whaler Montauk boats*, pedal boats, kayaks and canoes are some of the items available at various Walt Disney World® Resort hotels.

Available at:

Disney’s Beach Club Resort
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Disney’s Polynesian Resort
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
Disney’s Old Key West Resort
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
Downtown Disney® Marketplace

• *Boston Whaler Montauk boats currently not available at Downtown Disney® Area, where canopy boats may be rented instead.

Do they have something where I won’t get wet? Water is so permeating.

I think I can set you up for the “Danger Seeker Package”.

The first part is to be pulled, while wearing roller skates, behind the Monorail.

Word of the day?

I did this on grad night. Bail was set at $15,000. My parents didn’t post it. This was when I first met ‘Dog - the bounty hunter.’

Today’s word? Armageddon
“Armageddon as far from that smell as possible.”

He’s a nice guy after he hits you a few times.

You took my Dictionary. :mad:

Wow! We just keep finding more and more in common. My parents drew the bail line at base jumping off Sears Tower.

I was confused on the rates. How much to rent a pontoon boat without a “guide?”

Last year it was 22.00 per 1/2 hour - 30.00 per hour

There is also a plan that gives you 4 hours, for use as you’d like, for 115.00

And the family plan gives you unlimited use of any of the boats for your length of stay for 199.00

Do the little ones. They SEEM to zip along so they’d have a blast.

ALL of the rental boats have a 9.9 hp motor including the pontoons.

Available at all MK lakefront resorts. Half hour or so and you can run all over the place so it’s not too long to get boring.