Resort line closed?

I just aclled 407 w disney and got a recording telling me they were CLOSED have i gone nutz are they now closing at a certain time were they not always open all the time for reservations? i wanted to amke my adrs. ami calling the wrong number … Im a little confused. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: help

I believe the reservation line closes at 10 pm Florida time.

yes, it was that way last summer when I made my ADR’s, call at 7 am

really well since when? Im sure maybe… could be that i have called before late. in the evening … my days are so crazy with getting ready for the trip and moving… we are moving next weekend. I neeed to make adrs for june

that is insane! its only 7pm california time- that does not make sense~

Im in work at 7:00 dont these people know Im not supposed to make personallong distance phone calls … well this is an emergency isnt it?

thank you i agree. we are on the same time ,we are in Pa, as florida but Im up and have time now… jeez… I could have my DD do it but she doesnt have time… I will have to call tomorrow they are open right on saturday :redface:

The hours have been 7 am to 10 pm for as long as I can remember (which would only be back to 2003).

Yes, this is an emergency phone call. You NEED your ADR’s!

Yeah, they’ve always closed at ten. :crying: I am night owl and have tried to call around 11 or so before and I have gotten the same message.
I don’t think the resort reservations ever closes though. I know I’ve made a mid-night ressie or two before :laugh:

Use the 800 number and your employer won’t pay for the call.
Disney Travel and all other Disney guest services are open from 7AM to 10 PM Eastern every day, this includes dining reservations.

finally got on made two brakfast ADRS and Two dinner .Ohana and crystal palace for breakfast… ohana and garden grille for dinner. i really am having a hard time deciding where else to eat. we are going with one or two of the kids and they dont like to take along time to eat… so we will probably do counter service most of the other time.