Resort mugs

Does anyone know what the resort mugs look like now? Are they all the same or are different for each resort like they were a few years ago?
Thanks Jean

I think they are still the YOMD mugs that are white with blue, with Mickey and minnie and are the same at all resorts!!

Here are the new mugs, I posted them in my TR:

http://www.mousebuzz.com/forum/trip-reports/49381-mickeysgirlz-what-celebration-tr-4.html#post942374

Click the link, it won’t let me post the picture again . . . sorry!

Here are some close ups: New Walt Disney World Resort Mugs | The DIS Unplugged Disney Blog

Those are really colorful and cute! Can’t wait to pick up some to add or our collection!

Those are soooo CUTE!!! I can’t wait to get mine!!!

I miss the old resort mugs. The ones that didn’t look like a travel coffee mug. They probably held the same amount of liquids, but they were different and didn’t look like every other travel mug.

These are SO CUTE! I hope they still have them next year, when we go next Feb.

I love them I most definetly will be picking one up in June @ Caribbean Beach Resort!

[QUOTE=disglow;943730]Does anyone know what the resort mugs look like now? Are they all the same or are different for each resort like they were a few years ago?
Thanks Jean[/QUOTE]

Just wanted to say welcome to MB :cool:

Oh no! :ohmy: Danger:ohmy: Resort mug thread again!:laugh:

I thought the same thing Gingles :laugh::laugh::ph34r::laugh::pirate:

I do like these mugs though Ive got to admit. I like the idea of a different colour. I was getting a bit bored of blue mugs.