Resort mugs

No, this is not another thread about reusing mugs!!! This question has probably been asked, but I don’t have time to look it up!! A friend of mine is leaving in a couple of weeks and wanted to know if the resorts have hot tea, and if they do is it included with the refillable mug?? Is milk included? Thanks!!

no milk. not sure about hot tea but hot chocolate is.

Beach Club has always had a box of different teas sitting next to the hot water. I think I saw tea bags at CR as well.

Yes, there is hot tea available at all hotel beverage stations.
I’m not sure if your favorite blend is available (mine isn’t) but they do have a couple different teas to choose from.
At the very least there will be a regular tea and a decaf.

Thanks, everyone!! I knew you guys would have the answer!!

She’ll have to buy a small milk to put in it (Kid’s size) otherwise she’ll have to use the coffee creamer

The coffee creamer is OK, so long as it’s the liquid stuff.
If you’re lucky, they have half and half (I think it’s half and half and not a non dairy thing).
I know I grab handfuls to take back to the room for when I make my own.
You know those coffee service packs never have enough sugar and only have two powdered creamers.

At POP they had milk available for the resort mugs, we did not have to buy a carton…

…Ummm…was I not supposed to do that?

Lisa

When ever I use my mug from our last trip, as I pool hop, I just cut to the front of the line and hold a space for my 15 relatives.

What? WHAT?

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1043102]When ever I use my mug from our last trip, as I pool hop, I just cut to the front of the line and hold a space for my 15 relatives.

What? WHAT?[/QUOTE]

Is your real name Emmet Kelly?

Who are you calling a clown … SQUIRREL---->

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1043102]When ever I use my mug from our last trip, as I pool hop, I just cut to the front of the line and hold a space for my 15 relatives.

What? WHAT?[/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh::laugh: stirrer!

[QUOTE=lisalovesmickey;1043096]At POP they had milk available for the resort mugs, we did not have to buy a carton…

Lisa[/QUOTE]

Really? When we stayed at Pop two years ago, they didn’t have that. I will have to check into that when we go next month.

I told you Boss, that squirrel thing doesn’t work on me.
Not when my back yard is inhabited by raccoons.

[QUOTE=lisalovesmickey;1043096]At POP they had milk available for the resort mugs, we did not have to buy a carton…

Lisa[/QUOTE]

Was it milk or creamer? They used to have a machine to get creamer, now they give the individual (no fridge) creamers

If you can wait until very late Friday or Saturday morning, I’ll have an answer for you.

i always use mine for hot tea

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1043219]I told you Boss, that squirrel thing doesn’t work on me.
Not when my back yard is inhabited by raccoons.[/QUOTE]

better than the danged family of armadillos that have taken up residency under my shed…or the colony of gophers that feel they’re doing me a service by irrigating my lawn for me…not to mention the oppossium that keeps marching back and forth across the top of my fence like a soldier on guard duty or the trees we had to wrap in metal to keep the squirrels from turning into arial acrobats and jumping off them to reach the power lines causing surges in the neighborhood. And that’s this summer :excl:
BTW…I live in the city, not even close to country.

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;1043587]better than the danged family of armadillos that have taken up residency under my shed…or the colony of gophers that feel they’re doing me a service by irrigating my lawn for me…not to mention the oppossium that keeps marching back and forth across the top of my fence like a soldier on guard duty or the trees we had to wrap in metal to keep the squirrels from turning into arial acrobats and jumping off them to reach the power lines causing surges in the neighborhood. And that’s this summer :excl:
BTW…I live in the city, not even close to country.[/QUOTE]

Target practice in your future?

I should with that much vermon hanging around. Maybe it’ll help improve my score for TSM:laugh: