Resort Online Check-in

At 10 days and counting I tried Disney’s new online check in. At first the system was down, so tech support said to try back the next day and it worked. The problem I have is that it had no place to put special requests like room near transportation or nightly turn down service. Should I call the Beach Club? ANy other suggestions?

There should be a section for that? I put in we were celebrating birthdays, and our online pkg contained birthday buttons with the girls names on them.

“Room near transportation” should have been noted when you made the reservation and the best thing to do is call Central Reservations as long as you’re still more than 2 days before your arrival. Once you’re within 2 days of arrival, your reservation has left the Central Reservation system and is sitting with the room assignment team for them to assign your room and there is nothing Central Reservations or the hotel can do. As for nightly turn down service, having never had that done, don’t know what to tell you other than to speak to the concierge when you get there.

I tried again and the only special requests you can enter are a standard 4 the have to be checked off (Pack n Play, Near Transportation, Refrigerator and Ground Floor) no other place to put info like Celebrating 60th Birthday, requesting a walk out patio if available and also evening turn down service.

Should I call the Beach Club and if so do I use the main number or is there a different check in number I should use?

I called central reservations and they said they couldn’t help me since my trip was purchased through AAA and not Disney direct. Has anyone ever heard of this??

If you book through a travel agent (AAA), you need to call them and have them put in your requests as I believe everything has to go through your TA until you actually arrive and then the reservation is transferred into your name.

My experience with turn down has been, if you are a concierge guest, it is automatic and if you are not a concierge guest it isn’t even offered.

Like Cendure said, if you booked through AAA, then you have to have your AAA agent get in touch with Disney and have them put the request on your reservation.

Thank you all for the information. I will contact my TA immediately.

Also I didn’t know what exactly turn down service was but someone suggested it, so I thought I would throw it out there

I truly love this site - some many questions get answers so fast, Great to me an MBer

While we’re onthe topic of online check-in…

We’re camping at FW for Christmas. Is there online check-in for campsites as well? If so, has anyone done this? Does it save us from sitting in line with the rest of the campers?

(Sorry to use the thread for this question.)

[QUOTE=DonnyD;1006367]Thank you all for the information. I will contact my TA immediately.

Also I didn’t know what exactly turn down service was but someone suggested it, so I thought I would throw it out there

I truly love this site - some many questions get answers so fast, Great to me an MBer[/QUOTE]

Turn down service means Mousekeeping comes in and turns down the bed for you.