Resort reservations and airfare

Got my resort reservations e-mail. Should it have my flight info on it? We have been to disney bunches, but never flown there.
Should I call them again? What do the luggage tags look like? Help!

That depends, did you book your flights through Disney?

[QUOTE=Lexie;900324]Got my resort reservations e-mail. Should it have my flight info on it? We have been to disney bunches, but never flown there.
Should I call them again? What do the luggage tags look like? Help![/QUOTE]

There are several different issues here.

Even if you bought your airline tickets through Disney, I don’t think that would show up on your resort reservatin itinerary (but I could be wrong).

But my guess is that your question about Disney’s Magical Express. Anywhere from 3-6 weeks before your trip, you will receive your DME materials in the mail (if, in fact, you made a DME reservation). This mailing will be separate from anything you’ll get regarding your resort reservation; it will even have a DME return address.

Included in that mailing will be your DME luggage tags. They are yellow sticky paper, and are pre-printed with all kinds of info, such as the name of your resort, a 2-letter code (MK, EC, AK or DD), the name of the “main” person on the reservation, the name of the individual (if you are the main person, your name is on there twice), your resort reservation number, and a couple of barcodes. These are long paper tags that you will attach to the handle of each piece of checked luggage, in the same way that at the airport your airline will attach a white sticky piece of paper with pre-printed info such as the 3-letter airport code, your name, etc.

ANy more questions, just ask!

[QUOTE=CleveRocks;900363]There are several different issues here.

Even if you bought your airline tickets through Disney, I don’t think that would show up on your resort reservatin itinerary (but I could be wrong).

But my guess is that your question about Disney’s Magical Express. Anywhere from 3-6 weeks before your trip, you will receive your DME materials in the mail (if, in fact, you made a DME reservation). This mailing will be separate from anything you’ll get regarding your resort reservation; it will even have a DME return address.

Included in that mailing will be your DME luggage tags. They are yellow sticky paper, and are pre-printed with all kinds of info, such as the name of your resort, a 2-letter code (MK, EC, AK or DD), the name of the “main” person on the reservation, the name of the individual (if you are the main person, your name is on there twice), your resort reservation number, and a couple of barcodes. These are long paper tags that you will attach to the handle of each piece of checked luggage, in the same way that at the airport your airline will attach a white sticky piece of paper with pre-printed info such as the 3-letter airport code, your name, etc.

ANy more questions, just ask![/QUOTE]

Thank you for your help! I have only flown twice in my life, and I was 10. This is all new to me.