Resort specific shirts available!

Didn’t see this posted- sorry if it was already.

While at the make your own t-shirt shop at Downtown Disney we realized they had resort logos for some of the resorts!

[QUOTE=zoey9797;1137354]Didn’t see this posted- sorry if it was already.

While at the make your own t-shirt shop at Downtown Disney we realized they had resort logos for some of the resorts![/QUOTE]

…they used to sell resort shirts at every resorts gift shop…I haven’t bought one in a while…because I always stay at the same resort!!! don’t they sell them at the resorts anymore? Maybe they don’t?

…this would be a great way to get a tshirt from a resort where you have stayed before…all in one place! I could see people collecting them easily this way…good to know…:happy:

I have only seen a few resorts carrying specific merchandise. POFQ hasn’t the last few years so this was cool to see :slight_smile:

…oh my…then this is indeed a good idea!!! I don’t even remember looking last year when we stayed at POFQ so this is news to me!

Thanks for posting this info…I am due for a new POFQ tshirt next visit! :happy:

I had an OKW t-shirt for years. I bought a XXL and used it as a bathing suit cover-up, until it was literally threadbare and I have a SSR tote bag. I think DVC properties still have their own logo merchandise.

That’s neat, I’d love to have one for each of the resorts we’ve stayed in.

I seen them at Art of Animation last summer, but not Pop Century. I definitely seen them at SSR. I think it depends on the resort. They don’t have them like they used to. I used to get my Dad one at every resort I stayed at, but they haven’t had them available or the design is something he would never wear. He LOVES his SSR I bought him years ago. The material is super soft…he’s so easy to please.

I need to pay closer attention! I’d love to have a resort tshirt. Once you pass the bazillion gift shops in the parks and resorts all of the tshirts start to look alike.

…they used to have really nice polo shirts, hats, scarves etc with the specific resort logo on them… I’m sorry they don’t still offer them at each resort.

I’m guessing that with all the many resorts now, it became impractical to manufacture so many different designs. :frown:

That’s pretty cool! I still have mind that says “Dixie Landings”!:happy:

…and I still call it Dixie Landings!!! :laugh::laugh: …and MGM…and the TTC…etc etc… Old habits just “stick”…

I still have my first Port Orleans mug…before it was POFQ…

I have Mara mugs that are totally faded from use!

I haven’t really been that impressed with any of the designs I’ve seen over the years for the various resort tees.
And more recently, I have been dismayed by the choice of fabric they’ve been using.
Go back to heavy 100% cotton. It feels better, fits better, and lasts longer.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1137848]I haven’t really been that impressed with any of the designs I’ve seen over the years for the various resort tees.
And more recently, I have been dismayed by the choice of fabric they’ve been using.
Go back to heavy 100% cotton. It feels better, fits better, and lasts longer.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, it comes down to the almighty dollar. Cheaper material means more profit, or jack up the prices that much more to the point that sales would suffer. It is the american way now. Also do NOT like most of the designs.

i’ve noticed disney parks clothes kinda suck. there’s all kinds of unraveling going on with the girls’ outfits i bought them in june, Seamus had a cute mickey onesie that didn’t survive one washing, and my shirts usually shrink like crazy. :frowning: i have to get super large so they will fit my large a week later.

And yet, I’ve got Alien Encounter and Tower of Terror shirts I bought in 96 that are still holding up. With the volume they buy, they could easily absorb an extra $1 per shirt and still make $14 on each.
Compare that to my recent Monorail shirt and it’s thin material. Sure, it’s holding up, I hardly wear it because the recent XL shirts aren’t exactly XL.

I have a Pop Century shirt from when it first opened,but it does not fit anymore.Not because it shrunk,but because I’ve grown

(horizontal not vertical):laugh::laugh:.