Resort to resort transportation?

OK…heres the scenario…We are staying at the CBR, and we want to have dinner at the Boardwalk then walk over to Epcot for evening EMH. What is the best way to do this using the bus system???

Not sure the most efficient way but I’d just take a bus to Epcot and then walk over to Boardwalk. The bad thing is the walk is pretty long from the Epcot entrance since you have to get clear back to France to get to the walkway to the resorts.

You could also take a bus to HS/MGM and walk or boat over to BW. A cab is another option.

That’s what we have done several times during out trip in January. I walked it in heels and didn’t think it was too long of a walk.
There’s always the boat from the international gateway to the Boardwalk too, but I have never been lucky enough to get there in time to catch it. Since I don’t wait very well, we just walked.

Here is where you can put in your locations and they will give you a suggested route. It’s called transportation wizard:

OLP: Transportation Wizard – Our Laughing Place home of OLPTravel

Hope this helps.

[QUOTE=timkelmom;950555]Here is where you can put in your locations and they will give you a suggested route. It’s called transportation wizard:

OLP: Transportation Wizard – Our Laughing Place home of OLPTravel

Hope this helps.[/QUOTE]

TY.that is a cool tool!

If you have your car you can drive. If your flying down and using ME just get a cab for the CBR to BW leg. You can use WDW Traqns from Epcot back to CBR. The cab ride will be a few minutes and the desk can schedule it for you.

If we drive can we leave our car at the Boardwalk?

If you aren’t staying at a resort parking is limited to 3 hours. There is a self park lot at BW, I don’t know if you can park there for longer than the other resorts or not.

Since you are staying at CBR and HS is so close I would take a bus there. The boat launch is right next to the bus stop, so you’ll avoid having to cut through the park (waiting in bag search and turnstile lines). Take the boat to BW, walk or boat to Epcot for illuminations, then take the bus back to CBR from there.

That my sound the most efficient, but if I were you I would just hop on whatever bus comes first at the bus stop, Epcot or HS. Either way it sounds like a great night!

Since the Boardwalk has shops, dining and entertainment, you can park in the self-park lot for longer than 3 hours. Don’t leave a car there overnight though!