Resort to Resort Travel

We want to go from Bay Lake Tower to Art of Animation. Do we go to Magic Kingdom and switch busses to Art of Anim.? Any other way to go resort to resort? We have no car. We are talking about going lobby hopping. See as many resort lobbies as possible. Any suggestions on how to get around?

…I think that’s the easiest way for where you are and where you are going…if you are working your way around hopping, you can also get buses to each resort from Downtown Disney if you choose to go over there…and of course all the parks…

I think walking over to the monorail and hopping the Art of Animation bus would be the most efficient way to get there. You can walk to Pop Century from Art of Animation via the bridge, so you can do two resorts in one trip.

Hopping on and off the busses around the parks is the best way to lobby hop! I’m planning on having a wander around WL in Sept but Id love to see AoA too just because of all the hype around it. I just wish they had a DVC like tour so we could check out the rooms too!

If you ask REALLY nice, they may let you if a room is open. Mention that you are thinking of staying here next trip and want to see the room first to see if it’s enough space.