Resort with the best pool?

I was wondering what everyone thought about which was the best pool resort? My order (for resorts where I have used the pool) are:

1. Yacht & Beach Club, coolest waterslide. Sadly no photo, pre-digital camera days.
  2. Polynesian, very cool slide and theme - 1st image below
  3. Carribean Beach, great theme (pre-redo) - 2nd image below
  4. Coronado Springs
  5. Port Orleans French Quarter - 3rd image below
  6. Port Orleans Riverside
  7. All Star Music
  8. Pop Century
  9. All Star Sports

Yeah, I’d definitely put the Yacht & Beach Club at the very top of the best pools list. It’s so big and elaborate and fun.

The Boardwalk has the awesome “keester coaster” (except the clown does kind of creep me out).

Judging from Wishy’s pictures, the pool at Kidani Village (AKL) looks pretty amazing.

And, got to love that volcano slide at the Poly!

Stormalong Bay should be in a different class, It is so different.

The swan and dolphin big pool is interesting, with a nice big waterfall.

Have to vote for Stormalong Bay at Yacht and Beach. ALthough we love many of the pools at WDW, there is nothing better than Stormalong Bay.

The best pool complex is of course Stormalong Bay, which is really a mini waterpark.
I’m not really much of a pool person otherwise. If I feel the need for water slides, etc, I have have a premium AP to take care of just that desire (well that and the video game overload at DisneyQuest).

>>The best pool complex is of course Stormalong Bay, which is really a mini waterpark.<<

Couldn’t say it any better!!!

Frank

I have never used Stormalong Bay so my vote always goes to the Poly. :heart: that pool!! I’m sure if I stayed at Y&B, my tune would change though!

Beach Club!

[QUOTE=Tiggerific;975633]I was wondering what everyone thought about which was the best pool resort? My order (for resorts where I have used the pool) are:

1. Yacht & Beach Club, coolest waterslide. Sadly no photo, pre-digital camera days.
  2. Polynesian, very cool slide and theme - 1st image below
  3. Carribean Beach, great theme (pre-redo) - 2nd image below
  4. Coronado Springs
  5. Port Orleans French Quarter - 3rd image below
  6. Port Orleans Riverside
  7. All Star Music
  8. Pop Century
  9. All Star Sports[/QUOTE]

I completely agree with the list…although #3 is even better after the redo!:pirate:

My top 3 would be…

1. Polynesian: so tropical & relaxing, not to mention the killer view of 7SL & the MK
  2. Old Key West: I love the big sandcastle slide, the bridge going over the pool, lighthouse, the dolphin sculptures, & the sand area with pales.
  3. Kidani Village/AKV: big slide, 2 smaller kid’s slides, waterfalls, snakes & flowers shooting water, water cannons, etc. It’s amazing!

PS: I’ve never stayed at or swam in the Beach Club pool so I can’t vote for Stormalong Bay. Looks fantastic though. I have to say Kidani Village is lookin’ like a pretty decent rival though, it really is fantastic.

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;977411]My top 3 would be…

1. Polynesian: so tropical & relaxing, not to mention the killer view of 7SL & the MK
  2. Old Key West: I love the big sandcastle slide, the bridge going over the pool, lighthouse, the dolphin sculptures, & the sand area with pales.
  3. Kidani Village/AKV: big slide, 2 smaller kid’s slides, waterfalls, snakes & flowers shooting water, water cannons, etc. It’s amazing!

PS: I’ve never stayed at or swam in the Beach Club pool so I can’t vote for Stormalong Bay. Looks fantastic though. I have to say Kidani Village is lookin’ like a pretty decent rival though, it really is fantastic.[/QUOTE]

I have to get to Old Key West and Kidani Village, their pools sound like they are awesome!

Can’t wait to try Kidani Village! Our fav pools are the quiet pools though since we don’t have children. Main pools can get a little crowded and noisy.

We enjoy the pool at POR especially the hot tub!

Oooh! Lighthouses, dolphins, sand…all my favorite things! :happy: