Restaurant Help

As many times as I’ve been to WDW, we’ve only eaten ALL of our meals in the parks or at our resort the last 2 times. Last year with the dining plan we ate really well but didn’t try out all that many places (just stuck to places we thought we’d like).

This year, we are travelling with family members that have either NEVER been to WDW at all (unbelievable as that is :eek: ) or never eaten in the parks.

That being said, they left it up to yours truly and DW to make the ADRs and all of the dining decisions. We will be there for 8 days, 7 nights.

Their requests thus far have been:

1. A good seafood place.
  2. A really big buffet.

I already told them that the Biergarten is a required stop and that it’s a buffet.

Any and all help would be much appreciated!
Thanks!!!

For seafood I would go to either Flying Fish for a nice evening out or Cape May for an all you can eat buffet. Both are good but very different from each other.

I second the Flying Fish Cafe, it’s one of our favorites. Fulton’s is also a nice choice, but I’m not sure if you will be using the dining plan. Another good buffet is 1900 Park Fare.

We’re trying out The Coral Reef in September. I’ll let you know how it is…

Boma in AKL on Wed or Sat nights for all you can eat ribs is great!!!

Hollywood & Vine at Disney Studios is a great dinner buffet.

is fultons on the dining plan?

These are all great ideas everyone!!! Thanks!!

We ate at the Coral Reef in 2003, and it was delicious! I had the blackened catfish, and it was superb! Even my wife and two sons ate seafood, and they’re not even big fans of it! It was THAT good! :happy:

Fulton’s isn’t on the current list of DDP restaurants.

http://adisneyworld.disney.go.com/media/wdw/images2003/languagespecific/eng/nontheme/tickets/MYWDining.pdf

Narcoosee’s at he Grand Floridian is a nice Sea food place. There are soo many buffets to choose from. The Cape May buffet is very good! For Character Dinning buffets I like Chef Mickey’s or 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian. Good Luck!

A really big buffet? Have you considered O’hanna? It’s not a buffet, but family style…great meal nontheless. Whispering canyon is another family style meal that is excellent. The buffets that I can reccomend without hesitation are chef mickey’s and crystal palace.

As for seafood: I can’t answer that one. I am not a sea food eater at all.

I can’t wait to see all your choices when you get them all together.

i second ohana ~ amazing food and atomophere!!

for family style, we also love Liberty Tree Tavern in MK ~ yummy traditional american fare

Cape May for seafood!!! Loved it (and didn’t expect to). Flying Fish is also excellent, but you have to use two table service meals to get one meal on the plan. I would not do it. I also really liked Crystal Palace for the great buffet and characters.

Good luck!

I would probaby go with Cape May for seafood-I’ve never tried it, but I hear the clam bake buffets are awesome.

I also like Chef Mickeys and Crystal Palace breakfast. CP is a must do for us every trip!