Restaurant special request!

Hi Everyone! I am looking for a delicious restaurant at one of the Disney Resorts that can also satisfy my craving for a sandy beach, hammocks, and a hot tub. Any ideas??? Thanks!

I suggest 'Ohana at the Polynesian Resort.

'Ohana Dinner Menu - Polynesian

Cape May Cafe clambake dinner?

Cape May Clam Bake Dinner Buffet Beach Club Resort

Bruce

O’hana would be great and it satisfies most cravings I have, except they don’t have a hot tub.

I know a place that has it all – sand, hammock and delicious! You can even get in the hot tub, if you are a resort guest! It’s Hurricane Hannah’s at BC. It’s a counter service place right next to the sand beach. They have excellent casual food (salads are especially yummy) and kick-you-in-the-hiney cocktails. You can take your food and eat on the beach! Here is the link:

Hurricane Hanna’s Grill Menu - Beach/Yacht Club Resorts

[QUOTE=MissDisney;936665]I know a place that has it all – sand, hammock and delicious! You can even get in the hot tub, if you are a resort guest! It’s Hurricane Hannah’s at BC. It’s a counter service place right next to the sand beach. They have excellent casual food (salads are especially yummy) and kick-you-in-the-hiney cocktails. You can take your food and eat on the beach! Here is the link:

Hurricane Hanna’s Grill Menu - Beach/Yacht Club Resorts[/QUOTE]

Mmmm sounds wonderful and delicious too!

[QUOTE=MissDisney;936665] Hurricane Hannah’s[/QUOTE]:laugh:

My first thought!

When you’re done with the beach and love to move on to viewing animals, try Boma the next night at AKL!