Restaurantosaurus

Is Restaurantosaurus (AK) really serving McDonald’s food for lunch and dinner? :huh:

“This is the location of the Donald’s Breakfastosaurus in the morning. Lunch/Dinner is burgers, hot dogs, ribs, salads, McDonald’s fries, Chicken McNuggets and McDonald’s Happy Meals”

:blink:

[QUOTE=Neverland;918933]Is Restaurantosaurus (AK) really serving McDonald’s food for lunch and dinner? :huh:

“This is the location of the Donald’s Breakfastosaurus in the morning. Lunch/Dinner is burgers, hot dogs, ribs, salads, McDonald’s fries, Chicken McNuggets and McDonald’s Happy Meals”

:blink:[/QUOTE]

Yes, they do.

I thought Restaurantasaurus was getting referbed and wasn’t going to serve McDonalds food anymore, but similar fare.

Last time I heard they do. You can get McDonald’s fries and nuggets in different locations in each of the parks.

Well, they do and they don’t.

Like Bella said, the fries and nuggets are McDonalds, but the burgers aren’t. Don’t ask me why…:huh: In fact, we love the burgers there. They have a great fixin’s bar too.

By the way, Donald’s Breakfastosaurus does not exist anymore- the only character breakfast or dining for that matter at AK is the Donald’s Safari Breakfast at the Tusker House (DELICIOUS!!).

You beat me in responding.
One thing however. Personally, I felt the new Donald’s breakfast was a little bit of a letdown compared to Breakfastosaurus. But I’ve been trying to get another reservation there so I can give them another try.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;920271]You beat me in responding.
One thing however. Personally, I felt the new Donald’s breakfast was a little bit of a letdown compared to Breakfastosaurus. But I’ve been trying to get another reservation there so I can give them another try.[/QUOTE]

I really love it there. I feel that basically all the breakfast buffets offer just about the same thing in regards to food, but I love that the atmosphere isn’t as chaotic as Chef Mickey’s. Plus, it’s nice to get in to AK and any park for that matter before the park opens!

Give it another try!

I’ve been trying and I won’t give up trying.
I kind of like Chef Mickey’s insanity, but I can enjoy that luxury because I don’t have kids of my own.
Crystal Palace and 1900 Park Fare are two regular stops for breakfast for us, and remain fairly easy for me to get reservations.