Restaurants for the Manly-Man!

When we go to WDW next September we will be going for 8 nights. There are 8 people in our party so my mom decided that each person (including the kids) can pick one TS each.

I think my DH is going to pick ESPN but I still have 1.5 more manly-men in the group so I would like to give them a few choices.

Any suggestions?

Lisa

Are you on the Dining Plan? If not, Shula’s sounds very manly-man friendly.

Yachtsman Steakhouse

Dopey, I’m shocked: You don’t recommend the Biergarten? Brats and beer - what more does a man need?

My DH LOVES O’hanas!

Dave loves Beirgarten, Rose and Crown and he really loves Ohana because it’s endless meat on a stick.

That is why my DH loves it lol :laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:That is too funny!

Biergarten, Le Cellier, Shula’s, Fulton’s Crab House, arrghhh argghhh argghhh!! MEAT.

Yikes, forgive me. Thank YOU for suggesting it :blush:

The family and I did 1900 Park Fare … It was a disguise for me to eat all the Prime Rib I could !!!

I told the gentleman at the carving board to just tear off the horns and the hooves and I would take care of the rest !!!:pirate:

Big River Grille & Brewing on the Boardwalk, Biergarten, Marrakesh in the Morocco Pavillion (good food & belly dancers) haha, Rose & Crown, Turf Club at Saratoga Springs, and definately Raglan Road!

Those are ALL very man-friendly. Have those guys look at those menus on AllEars.

T-rex caveman style:laugh: not sure if its on DDP

[QUOTE=WALL;962853]The family and I did 1900 Park Fare … It was a disguise for me to eat all the Prime Rib I could !!!

I told the gentleman at the carving board to just tear off the horns and the hooves and I would take care of the rest !!!:pirate:[/QUOTE]

Oh Wow! That is one of the best Prime Ribs I have ever seen in my Life! I may have to add Park Fair to our ADR’s in September!

Well since my husband refuses to go to WDW I can only say what I see. There are always a ton of guys in Ohanas for the meat.

OhioDisneyDad … It was worth it !!! I know the guy got tired of seeing me show back up in line:laugh:

I was using a butter knife to cut it… That’s how tender it was!

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;962857]Big River Grille & Brewing on the Boardwalk, Biergarten, Marrakesh in the Morocco Pavillion (good food & belly dancers) haha, Rose & Crown, Turf Club at Saratoga Springs, and definately Raglan Road!

Those are ALL very man-friendly. Have those guys look at those menus on AllEars.[/QUOTE]Big River is good manly-man restaurant. DH loves that one, and I always forget about that one.

ziggy zoggy ziggy zoggy oye oye oye!!!

(I ate lunch there on Saturday and I can now recommend Biergarten)

Coming back, I’d also recommend Shula’s (and you will save your credit that night because they are not dining plan friendly) or Yachtsman’s (2 credits).
Additionally, Big River Grille and Brewing Works (Boardwalk), Fulton’s Crab House (DTD-non dining plan), and probably Narcoossee’s (2 credits).
And there’s always House of Blues. (non dining plan).
I’d say Rose and Crown, but unless you’re drinking, the menu is lame.

Speaking as the one who taught the whimp actor in HS how to walk like a manly-man :biggrin: I feel I’m somewhat of an authority.

Beirgarten or Ohanas. Food is good both, and plenty of it!

Thanks everyone! I will definately present these options!

Lisa