Restaurants & Strollers Question

Since this is the first time I will be taking a little one to WDW, I have a lot of stroller questions :laugh:

Here’s a few more:
When we go in one of the restaurants to eat, what do I do with my stroller? (I’m taking my own that folds up.)

Whatever I have to do with my stroller, does this apply to TS and CS restaurants?

There is stroller parking outside the restaurant, and it applies to both TS and CS restaurants… There is parking everywhere outside every restaurant… I would take my stuff inside with me, but I have seen plenty or people leave stuff in the strollers…

I did accidentally leave my camera on top of the stroller outside of the haunted mansion once, and returned to find it in place… but I wouldn’t trust it every time…

I have to say we’ve become stoller professionals. We have three children 2/4/6 and we have travelled with them to Disney every year since the first one (DS) was 1year old. We’ve taken single strollers and double strollers, we’ve flown with strollers, bused with strollers, cabbed with strollers - we use them everywhere. The great thing about Disney is that it is very stroller friendly. Every Disney restaurant has an area for strollers. Some restaurants require the strollers to be parked outside, some allow strollers in but must fold up. The host will tell you where your stroller should go if you don’t see the stroller area when you arrive to the restaurant.

It’s good to hear info from a stroller pro. :happy:

You too will become one! :laugh: When travelling with children you become a pro pretty quick when it comes to making due with what you have at the time! Strollers are a life-line for small kids at Disney!

Can’t wait to hear about your trip!

One time we ate in Mexico. It is very dark and the tables are very close to each other. My DD was fast asleep, and they did not even blink to allow us to bring the stroller in with us.

Oh good that’s really nice to know! I can imagine how waking up an exhausted kid could ruin a meal!

Yeah I imagine they might let you bring them in if it’s not crowded and your stroller isn’t huge.

I just got a new stroller (specifically for our Disney trip in May). I’m in :wub: with it already.

[QUOTE=KittieKChick;935972]Yeah I imagine they might let you bring them in if it’s not crowded and your stroller isn’t huge.

I just got a new stroller (specifically for our Disney trip in May). I’m in :wub: with it already.[/QUOTE]

The restaurant was crowded (Mexico is always). We also had the stroller which is a decent size in Chef Mickey’s.

Well that’s even better to know! We have an ADR for Chef Mickey’s the first morning.

Many years ago we had our stroller with us at WDW and never had any problems at all. There were always plenty of places to park the stroller and in those days we even used to leave stuff on the stroller (not saying thats possible in this day and age but it was) no dont worry about it theres plenty of places to park.