Resturant

Can any one recommend a restaurant for are up coming trip its to celebrate are wedding anniversry.

First of all…congratulations on your anniversary!

I would recommend California Grille. If you time your reservation right you will be able to watch wishes from the rooftop. It is amazing and they pipe the music in so you get the entire experience.

If that is not you flavor you can try the Narcoosee’s or Citricos in the Grand Floridian or the Yachtsman Steakhouse at the Yacht Club.

[QUOTE=skunis1;1104630]First of all…congratulations on your anniversary!

I would recommend California Grille. If you time your reservation right you will be able to watch wishes from the rooftop. It is amazing and they pipe the music in so you get the entire experience.

If that is not you flavor you can try the Narcoosee’s or Citricos in the Grand Floridian or the Yachtsman Steakhouse at the Yacht Club.[/QUOTE]

All 4 are great selections. If it is just the 2 of you also consider Bistro de Paris, upstirs in the France Pavillion. Or even one step higher would be Victoria & Alberts at the GF. Both of these are outstanding choices for a special dinner.

My two main anniversary spots are California Grill and Narcoossee’s, followed by Flying Fish.
If you want to go all out, Victoria and Albert’s. Just remember, that this is a jacket and tie/cocktail dress type establishment.

Victoria & Albert’s.

everything else will be your alternatives.

Artist’s Point is a very nice restaurant - quiet and beautiful scenery.

kind of … ‘Artistic’ … llama?

:laugh::laugh: you are too much.
the one problem with that restaurant is that you cannot wear a tutu :pinch:

[QUOTE=Dopey;1104680]:laugh::laugh: you are too much.
the one problem with that restaurant is that you cannot wear a tutu :pinch:[/QUOTE]

He could eat there if he is standing in the waterfall eating a to-go order. :laugh:

We just had a magnificent meal at Hollywood Brown Derby. We sat in the Bamboo Room, and the food was the best we have ever had at WDW, including meals we have had at California Grill!
The duck was crisp and juicy, and I was happy to see that there is a nice recipe for duck in the new Mickey’s cookbook that is in the stores now.

Title?
I just want to be sure I don’t already have it.:wub:

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1104663]Victoria & Albert’s.

everything else will be your alternatives.[/QUOTE]

I agree, it was the best meal I have ever had.

Yes of course, good solution for a nagging problem