Revamped Disney store

hi all, i went to the pregrand opening of our new Disney store in the mall, i was maybe the 25th /30th person on line at 915am.
it was pretty good, except a lot of people were disappointed that the FREE give away was lollipops…i over heard a CM saying that “they dropped the ball on that one” I think the free gift was suppose to be a recycled tote bag.
I posted some pics on FB…I will post some here but they are not the best shots…

The other thing i noticed was that they had NO ADULT SHIRTS, they have them in the other Disney store near me but not this new one…and i also didn’t notice snow globes.

they also made a little area w/tables and chairs and coloring books and a HUGE MOVIE SCREEN…i posted a pic of that area…

once its opened a while i will browse again, it was very crowded and i had 2 kids with me pulling me in different directions…

i was wondering, does anyone know if there is a LIST of stores that are getting the NEW LOOK? If there is can you post the link please? thanks

Danielle

I was in one in South Jersey last week and couldn’t believe how little merchandise was in the store. I don’t have little kids anymore so I am shopping for the big “kids” in my family, myself & my husband! They had the organic cotton t-shirts and that was it for adults.

i really hope they get more adult stuff

[QUOTE=pixeemom;1042019]hi all, i went to the pregrand opening of our new Disney store in the mall, i was maybe the 25th /30th person on line at 915am.
it was pretty good, except a lot of people were disappointed that the FREE give away was lollipops…i over heard a CM saying that “they dropped the ball on that one” I think the free gift was suppose to be a recycled tote bag.
I posted some pics on FB…I will post some here but they are not the best shots…

The other thing i noticed was that they had NO ADULT SHIRTS, they have them in the other Disney store near me but not this new one…and i also didn’t notice snow globes.

they also made a little area w/tables and chairs and coloring books and a HUGE MOVIE SCREEN…i posted a pic of that area…

once its opened a while i will browse again, it was very crowded and i had 2 kids with me pulling me in different directions…

i was wondering, does anyone know if there is a LIST of stores that are getting the NEW LOOK? If there is can you post the link please? thanks

Danielle[/QUOTE]

From what I read all of the Disney Stores are supposed to be getting the update over time. After CP closed alot of the stores the ones reamining open were going to get updated.