Revamped Reservations

After changing our minds several times and planning our daily schedule a little more, I have changed our dining reservations. This is the new lineup.

Crystal Palace - Breakfast - old favorite
Cinderella’s Royal Table - Dinner - new for us
Biergarten - Dinner - new for us
Whispering Canyon Cafe - Dinner - been there once
Sci-Fi - Lunch - reviews are iffy, but for the kids to experience the atmosphere
Ohana - Breakfast - old favorite
Artist Point - Dinner - new for us
Akershus - Breakfast - old favorite

Any thoughts of the choices? I am most excited about CRT and AP.

The only place I have not been on your list is Artist Point, and I think that everyone that eats there likes it… I think that your kids will love Sci Fi- And it is relaxing on a hot day…
I think that the food there is fine, and the milkshakes are great too… Sounds like fun… Do you need to add one more to the reservations? I don’t eat too much :slight_smile:

Make sure you stay for the floor show at the Biergarten; Tell Hans & Fritz I said ‘hello’.

I think your choices are fab, and the kids will love Sci Fi, I love it! I know the food isn’t anything to rave about but the atmosphere is so much fun.

Great choices! My kids LOVE the atmosphere in Sci-Fi, I do too! Have a great time.

What does the show consist of?

However, the desserts are great!:cool:

It is an Omm pa pa band.

‪EPCOT Biergarten Restaurant, "Live show at EPCOT."‬‏ - YouTube

Artist’s Point is a wonderful restaurant. Such a beautiful setting and the food is uncomplicated and good. The planked salmon is yum!

While I am not a fan of salmonella, I am looking forward to our meal here in 71 days.

[QUOTE=simplytall;1085757]After changing our minds several times and planning our daily schedule a little more, I have changed our dining reservations. This is the new lineup.

Crystal Palace - Breakfast - old favorite
Cinderella’s Royal Table - Dinner - new for us
Biergarten - Dinner - new for us
Whispering Canyon Cafe - Dinner - been there once
Sci-Fi - Lunch - reviews are iffy, but for the kids to experience the atmosphere
Ohana - Breakfast - old favorite
Artist Point - Dinner - new for us
Akershus - Breakfast - old favorite

Any thoughts of the choices? I am most excited about CRT and AP.[/QUOTE]

CRT is DGF’s favorite Disney Restaurant of all time… I don’t know why but it is…

Don’t get me wrong, every meal I have had there has been really good but it’s no where near my favorite Disney Restaurant… Now as far as children are concerned, if they love the Princesses, then this is the place for them! Bibbity Bobbity Boo!

Sci Fi’s seating is a little cramped but the theming is awesome and the food is not bad at all. In fact, we eat there at least twice a year… We love the Double Dip For Two and the BLT Soup. As far as entrees are concerned, well, the burger is a burger, the reuben is a reuben, the chicken sandwich is a chicken sandwich and DGF has had success with her shrimp pasta each and every time… Never tried anything else on the menu.

Overall, your ressies look great!

And like Boss said, do not miss the oomm pah pah band at Biergarten… They’re fantastic! That place is a ton of fun, especially if you have a beer or three… :pirate:

You have some yummy choices!!!

The kids will enjoy Sci Fi.

I wanted to try Biergarten but DH gave a face. I am def doing it on our next trip.

You have some of my all time favorite meals picked and some I have never tried, but read tons of positive things about. I can’t wait to read your thoughts on all of the above.