Reviews for The Wave, please

I’ve booked The Wave. I’d like to hear opinions.

The menu was too healthy for me to try, but then I read Jess’ TR and she loved it. So I am thinking it’s on my to-eat list now. I want to walk through the entrance, anyway, because it is so cool

Their bar is wonderful. The dining room looked very nice too. We had planned on having breakfast there but never made it on our last morning before leaving for the airport. I bet it’s good.

would that be a good enough review? :tongue:

[QUOTE=Dopey;1019933]Their bar is wonderful. The dining room looked very nice too. We had planned on having breakfast there but never made it on our last morning before leaving for the airport. I bet it’s good.

would that be a good enough review? :tongue:[/QUOTE]

:laugh: I can always depend on you for a good bar report.

I peaked in when we were visiting BLT and I LOVED the look of the place - my kind of decorating. And we’re kinda, actually, into that “healthy eating” thing:redface: So that’s really why I thought about trying it.

[QUOTE=llama;1019936]:laugh: I can always depend on you for a good bar report.

I peaked in when we were visiting BLT and I LOVED the look of the place - my kind of decorating. And we’re kinda, actually, into that “healthy eating” thing:redface: So that’s really why I thought about trying it.[/QUOTE]

yes you can rely on good bar reports from this Dopey :closedeye

I’m booked for next month, so I’ll be looking for YOUR review dolly-llama.

Heeehee, I am booked for November, I’ll be looking for review of the restaurant too.

DW and I ate here in November…and it was excellent…slightly upscale casual is how I would describe it…and the bar is nice, although we didn’t stop to partake. I had the Filet Mignon, with bacon & corn chowder as a appetizer, DW had the Pork tenderloin, very good…we would definitely recommend it to anyone!

We ate there in September and liked it very much, DH had salmon, DS had the braised chicken pot pie and I had the tenderloin. We all got a different dessert . Lovely! Beautiful serene atmoshere as well :wub:

Awesome - I’m looking forward to it. Our plan is to be at MK - watch the Frwxz show then walk over for a late dinner (9:15).

Did you give us the exact time so that we can order a surprise for you?

No… OH NO. no no no no no no no no. I was just commenting on our evening. A late dinner sans children.

I did expect a comment on what a smoothie I am …

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1020129]No… OH NO. no no no no no no no no. I was just commenting on our evening. A late dinner sans children.

I did expect a comment on what a smoothie I am …[/QUOTE]

Oh I missed that. Glad this has been cleared up because I was in the process of ordering a Cinderella slipper dessert for you and was just about to give them my credit card.

:closedeye

I ate there in January and I thought it was just ok. We had to have our (two of us) dishes taken bake to get redone(that was the whole trip,not good food that trip) Once they came back, they seemed better. They were not big servings,but the food had flavor. I may try it again someday,I dont know.

No need - I have a pair; and some nice pumps; and a tutu to die for.

I’ve eaten there twice. Both times the service was absolutely fantastic - on both trips, our Wave meal had the best servers of the vacation.

The food was incredibly good on the first trip. The food was still good the second trip but not fantastic. I had the beef tenderloin both times. Others I was with had the lamb and said it was quite good.

I really enjoyed the mini-dessert samplers. Yum!

It is definitely worth a visit and we probably will return there again someday but it is not a “must do” for us every trip.

Thanks for all the great reviews. I’m looking forward to it - almost as much as looking forward to Boss in his tutu and slippers again.

Oh good, you are all set. I bet the little woman can’t wait to show you off :laugh:

Wonder if there’ll be any changes since it’s now The Wave…of American Food

PUMPS - I wear my pumps with the tutu. The Glass slipper are for formal attire. The ruby slippers are for when I’m in a silly, Kippage kind of mood.