Ride & Attraction online

Not sure if this is the right place for this thread-move if needed.
Has anyone seen the website ride and attraction pages. We just went on to check out the EMH and make sure they weren’t chnaged. I was trying to get DD2 excited about going so we were checkingout her favorite rides from last year. Some of the “come to life!” Dumbo comes out of th epicture and flies around, IASW sings and shows different pictures of the ride and my favorite and I think the kids to (DS had a blast) The Wishes and Illuminations lets you shot off fireworks!!! (AKA Princess Fireworks from our DD)
This is so cool that they have done this! How long has it been like that? I havne’t really checked out the rides sense last year.

:blink: can you please post a link?

I just looked at it–very cool. I don’t look at the attractions often but now I’m going to have to go through all of them.

I not sure if Ive seen that site can you post the link so others can check it out
Thanks

Are they new from the ones they had up there? Ahh who cares? I’m going back to do them again anyway…lol

Is this the site you are looking for?

Walt Disney World Live Entertainment

Here is list of what is open during EMH

Disney World Information - Extra Magic Hour, Early entry

Sorry had internet trouble…AGAIN!!!:blink:

Here’s Dumbo:
Walt Disney World Resort - Detecting Browser Properties . . .

Here’s the Wishes:

Here’s Illuminations:

If you go into the Main Park page and then into the maps it will have a place to click on the rides and when you do that, they will come up.