Ride checklist

I am looking for a ride checklist that I can print out for the kids to check off the rides we went on. It would be great to have in our scrapbook and help us remember for years and years. Does anyone know of a list like this? in a word doc or spreadsheet?

I think the kids would have fun every evening going over the list and checking off items.

We just printed off the park maps on the Disney site and then highlighted each of the attractions with a colored highlighter.

I like that idea too! Maybe I will let the kids choose

If you go to wikipedia and search for Magic Kingdom attractions and entertainment history you will be able to find it will lead you to a list of all of them for attractions. You could copy and paste the lists into word or any other format that you choose.

Or you could goto the WDW site and print a personalised map of the parks so you can list the things you want to do :heart:

Thanks I did that already I love them! I want to get some made when I get back only with the rides we went on.

Get a custom map done and then put a gold star on all the ones they went on- then you have a nice map for the scrap book

The Undercover Tourist App/web site is full of great ideas to do with the theme park rides, wait times, fast pass entry etc- also has detailed maps of all the parks, crowd levels too,and I believe you can get discounted entry tickets to the parks also- a real worthwhile tool to have.

Thanks so much that is so helpful.

If I’d decided I had a clue what to suggest, this would have been it.
But I really didn’t have a clue because I’ve been much more seat of the pants and haven’t felt the need to document my visits for future reference.

And Woo Hoo’s suggestion about gold stars works really well with that.

I am not sure if this is the right format for the attachment but I made my own Word Doc. I thought maybe the kids could check them off or rate the rides from 1-10 or print a few and do both. I showed my kids and they are getting excited. They look forward to using the lists.

Pssst, save it as .doc, not .txt. That way you can use different fonts. such as the Disney font:

http://www.searchfreefonts.com/download/download.ashx?d=210642

(This is a zipped file, so you’ll need to unzip it)

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1072785]Pssst, save it as .doc, not .txt. That way you can use different fonts. such as the Disney font:

http://www.searchfreefonts.com/download/download.ashx?d=210642

(This is a zipped file, so you’ll need to unzip it)[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much! My computer crashed around xmas and my amazing uncle bought me a macbook and I never had a mac before I am learning so much. It is difficult converting word and excel. I am using Open Office and trying to share it. So if I just take the .txt off the name will that be enough. I do have some disney fonts but I need more thanks for the link.

Is this one any better? Learning the Mac is fun:mickey:

I can’t open either version on my I-Pad. I’ll have to wait until I drag myself off the couch and try on my desktop. :frowning:
I’m looking forward to it!

You’re swerving into uncharted territory for me. I don’t know “Mac”. I’m IBM compatible:laugh:, but I’m certainly not PC:laugh:

Anyway, simply removing the file type extension won’t convert the file, but it might make it unopenable.
What you need to do is open your file in Open Office and “save as” like you used to do with Microsoft Word, and save the file as a .doc.
From what I know, Open Office is supposed to be 100% compatible with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office documents will open in Open Office. This means there should be an option to save as a Microsoft compatible file.

I know Open Office is free, but Mac versions of Microsoft Office are still available (for a cost). This would be my suggestion if you’re familiar with Microsoft Office and have the $!50 for the home and student version.

This is a cute idea! I know my kids would get a kick out of this.

You are going to be there a little after our trip. We are going the 13th-21st.

[QUOTE=Tinkerbella;1072706]I am looking for a ride checklist that I can print out for the kids to check off the rides we went on. It would be great to have in our scrapbook and help us remember for years and years. Does anyone know of a list like this? in a word doc or spreadsheet?

I think the kids would have fun every evening going over the list and checking off items.[/QUOTE]

Go on the Disney Website and order your own personalized maps…very cool keepsake and you can check them off as you do them. I get them for every trip even though I don’t need no stinkin’ map…lol

Mousemom has some planning sheets and checklists that work!

Planning Sheets

[QUOTE=cjtownman;1072894]Mousemom has some planning sheets and checklists that work!

Planning Sheets[/QUOTE]

Thanks I like the Monorail game I will be printing that and playing that for sure.