Ride list

Does anyone have a ride list for all the ride at all 4 parks? I want a checklist to check off what rides I have been on get a list of what I can’t miss next time. Maybe this is already out there but I couldn’t find it. All I could find was a packing checklist.

I don’t know of a ride checklist, but the Disney website offers maps of every park and a list of all attractions etc within the parks.
Hope that helps!

Here is a link to the page on Disney World’s website that allows you to make your own customized maps. When you click on any of the 4 parks, it will pull up a map of the park and every attraction will be on the left. You’ll be able to see all attractions and even make your own maps! So fun!:happy:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/myVacation/customizedMaps/index?id=CustomizedMapsFlashPage

They will also send you copies of the maps you make if you want something special to save. I thought about doing this, but have never gotten around to it.

I did it a few years ago when they first started doing this. My Studios map is from when it was still MGM. I have wanted to get them framed- they are so cool! I just haven’t gotten around to that yet.:happy:

[QUOTE=missymouse;1019880]Here is a link to the page on Disney World’s website that allows you to make your own customized maps. When you click on any of the 4 parks, it will pull up a map of the park and every attraction will be on the left. You’ll be able to see all attractions and even make your own maps! So fun!:happy:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/myVacation/customizedMaps/index?id=CustomizedMapsFlashPage[/QUOTE]

That’s the link I was thinking of too. Just a heads up for any International guests, Disney will only send customized maps within the US.:crying:

The maps are great.
Just remember to order 2 sets as one park was on each side of our last set if you expect to hang or frame them. Order one set in your name and another in another family members name.

[QUOTE=Pam&Rich;1019995]The maps are great.
Just remember to order 2 sets as one park was on each side of our last set if you expect to hang or frame them. Order one set in your name and another in another family members name.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip! I didn’t know they printed them on both sides!

You really could do this easily on excel. Just write a list of what you want to do and make a spreadsheet for each park. you can make them all on one page or four on a page and have them cut and laminated. Very easy.