Ride videos on YouTube?

Who else has seen these videos? They have almost all the ride videos on YouTube which I find awesome because it makes me home sick and wonder at the same time because they videoed the ride and didn’t get caught I remember being on pirates and it stopping and a guy over the intercom was like NO FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY.

I have video of Pirates and The Haunted Mansion , I never used the light on my video camera and it came out beautiful . My DD the trip with her was scared to go on the rides but she always wanted to see them , so I recorded them and when got back to our room I would plug it into the TV and she would watch them … over and over and …

The Cast Members never said anything as they watched me sit in the Doom Buggy / and Boat. I could understand them not wanting a guest to use flash during the Haunted Mansion due to the effects.

I really like watching the videos of the rides that no longer exist. There are some great videos on YouTube from Journey into Imagination, World of Motion, and Horizons. There are even some great videos of River Country. I love them because they make me remember all the great trips I took with my parents when I was much younger.

Yeah to bad they don’t have 20,000 leages under the sea :frowning:

I took some ride videos (no light on my camera) on my last trip. I thought it was ok as long as they don’t make the “no videos or flash photos” announcement. I love watching videos on youtube… it lets me take a mini vacation in between the real thing. :happy:

[QUOTE=WALL;970017]I have video of Pirates and The Haunted Mansion , I never used the light on my video camera and it came out beautiful . My DD the trip with her was scared to go on the rides but she always wanted to see them , so I recorded them and when got back to our room I would plug it into the TV and she would watch them … over and over and …

The Cast Members never said anything as they watched me sit in the Doom Buggy / and Boat. I could understand them not wanting a guest to use flash during the Haunted Mansion due to the effects.[/QUOTE]

Ummm sooo…did you put them on youtube? Why don’t you do that and post a link for us :biggrin:

Dh always watches YouTube video’s of rides with our girls. They love talking about what rides they are going to ride when we go. Our girls are young and hitting different height requirements each time we go so teh girls are always looking for their new ride!!! So fun!

I’ve tried to a couple of times but the links come back broken , or the upload could not read it. I always make DVD’s of our trips and mix live video with our digital pics , so I always have lil’ videos … for some reason it won’t load the POTC or the Haunted Mansion … they are only 9 minutes each so I can’t figure out why they won’t load???

As I type I’m trying to load a lil’ short video I made from May of this year , on YouTube !!! (fingers crossed)

I love watching those things but they break my heart sometimes. I wish I was there!

I never thought to look on YouTube for Disney Rides…I am not sure why not, it has everything else (old commercials, etc.)

I’ll have to look for the old rides that are gone.

My Fav and my DD’s is the Osmonds and Kurt Russell visit the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland. Russell talks about the Imagineers and shows behind the scenes then they (Osmonds) ride it towards the end .

They just pulled my video because I had a Tink picture in the begining…:ohmy:

So here is a little video of the DD dancing with one of the Wicked Step Sisiters in her polk-a-dot dress :happy:

YouTube - Mothers Day 2009 at the Grand Floridian

uuuuuuuuuuugh … Frustrated with YouTube !!! Maybe I should have said … AAAAAAAAAAAARGH :pirate:

We love the youtube videos of WDW rides. Sometimes DH will hook the laptop up to our tv in the family room and we’ll just watch them over and over and over.

yes, my little sister loves to do this as well. sometimes when we’re all in the living room, which is not often, she will drag out the Disney videos and make us watch them…then we get addicted and cant stop watching. it’s kind of fun because we dont have any of the videos labeled and we never know which trip is going to start playing next…and we have many many trips to Disney on video!:blink:

My sister and I love to dork out to Disney ride youtube videos, especially leading up to a trip. We watch them with our kids and get them excited, too. :slight_smile: I really like the Haunted Mansion ones, and the Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride ones, since Mr. Toad no longer exists at WDW.

Another favorite ever since we were kids has been watching the Sing-along Songs video called Disneyland Fun…I found it on DVD a couple of years ago, and we watch it all the time! It’s all early '90s looking and funny, but it definitely gets me in the “I want to be there” mindset. I can do the whole Zip-a-dee-doo-dah rap. :laugh:

[QUOTE=Tinker Mel;970317]My sister and I love to dork out to Disney ride youtube videos, especially leading up to a trip. We watch them with our kids and get them excited, too. :slight_smile: I really like the Haunted Mansion ones, and the Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride ones, since Mr. Toad no longer exists at WDW.

Another favorite ever since we were kids has been watching the Sing-along Songs video called Disneyland Fun…I found it on DVD a couple of years ago, and we watch it all the time! It’s all early '90s looking and funny, but it definitely gets me in the “I want to be there” mindset. I can do the whole Zip-a-dee-doo-dah rap. :laugh:[/QUOTE]

I love all the sing along videos! We have 2 in particular that get the kids in the Disney mood. One is a beach party theme filmed at Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon. The other is a Halloween one filmed at Disneyland. We’ve been watching the Beach Party one a lot lately. I guess they’ve pulled it back out because it’s summer.

I love all the sing along videos! We have 2 in particular that get the kids in the Disney mood. One is a beach party theme filmed at Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon. The other is a Halloween one filmed at Disneyland. We’ve been watching the Beach Party one a lot lately. I guess they’ve pulled it back out because it’s summer.

Those are great! My kids especially love the Halloween-themed one. We also have the Campout one…my 3-year-old makes us play the Jeepers Creepers song on repeat so she can dance to it over & over. :heart:

I need to look for the campout one. We may need that one too. :happy: