Ridemax

Has anyone tried Ridemax?
I bought a subscription and I want to know how it worked out for you on your visit.
I plan to ride all the rides that interest me when I go and thought this would help me accomplish that goal. :happy:

I was going to start a thread on this the other day.

Has anyone used this program for either WDW or DL?

Hopefully someone will come in and post an answer.
I talked with a girl on Mouse Wait who said that she lives by it. She tried it once and it worked great for her. She uses it every time she goes to the park.
But that’s only 1 person. I would love to hear other people’s experiences.

Never used it, if anyone does, let me know how it is, would be interesting to hear more about it.

I’m just “bumping” this thread, because I would like to hear any available feedback. It looks interesting…

same here…:blush:

Random and really late, but I used RideMax on my trip to Disneyland in April and it worked great! I rode ALL the big attractions. Pretty much completed the entire park (as far as rides are concerned). I enjoyed 19 attractions that day…the majority of them before 2pm! The park opened at 9am that day.
I now will NEVER go to Disney without RideMax.

I felt so sad for all the people standing in long lines for hours :frowning:
Not really… lol

What’s RideMax?

i have never heard of ridemax. what is it?? i’m so curious

Check out their website: RideMax - Planning Software for Walt Disney World and Disneyland

The guy that created the product, Mark, is really nice too. I emailed him before my trip to ask some questions and after the trip to tell him how amazing the thing worked. lol

I feel like I’m leaking a secret weapon now… lol.

But it truly is an impressive product. The only negative I have is that you are using a schedule that, for the most part, you have to stick by. Some people may not like having a plan like that. I personally didn’t mind it. In my mind, it just let me know what I was doing next. Though once you figure out how the schedule is actually working, you can almost, actually rearrange things.

There are some tricks that help you do more in a day that RideMax takes FULL advantage of. lol. These tricks are what really makes the product work, but it would still be difficult to figure this out on your own.

It sounds really similar to The Unofficial Guide. It has lots of different touring plans. My family and I use them every year and they work great. I’m on of those who just can’t go to Disney without a plan! lol
Sounds cool, may check it out!

[QUOTE=lsutigerlily;1031594]It sounds really similar to The Unofficial Guide. It has lots of different touring plans. My family and I use them every year and they work great. I’m on of those who just can’t go to Disney without a plan! lol
Sounds cool, may check it out![/QUOTE]

Yeah. The Unofficial Guide is GREAT and those touring guides in the book are cool, but the difference between the Unofficial Guides and RideMax is that RideMax makes an unique schedule ONLY FOR YOU based on the attractions you want to see and breaks in your day for shows, lunch, or to relax. So instead of everyone having the same guides out of the same book making everyone end up in the same lines at the same time (i.e. the Unofficial Guide touring plans), based on your combination of rides, shows, and breaks, RideMax will make a schedule that will be perfect for YOU. Every guide that is created with RideMax will generally be different. Really cool, huh?

I sound like I’m advertising now… lol.
Anything to help Mouse Buzz friends though :slight_smile:

No it sounds awesome! I’m totally about the planning vibe. Plus my next trip is my first one without my family, I’m going with my BF. It’s just the two of us so we’ll be touring a little differently and skipping certain things. I may check it out, is it expensive?

Nevermind I just clicked the link lol. Thanks!

I just ordered it for WDW. I will post my experiences with it when I return from Disney in a couple of weeks! Can’t wait to try it out - sounds really cool!

Sounds so cool! Maybe I can convince DH that we need to use this on our next trip.

Yes! Please tells us how it works for you at WDW. My sis and I aren’t going until next year, but I would love to know how it works there since it’s a much larger place. HAVE FUN!

Goodegirl, how did this work for you? We are Apple geeks, and although they have a suggestion for Mac users, I’m trying to decide if it’s worth it to download it.

I’m sorry to report that I decided not to use the software once I purchased it. Before we left, I tried it out, and it looks like it gives you a nice plan. But, we decided we didn’t want to be that planned out this trip. I’m going to give it a try when we go to DL in August.

I’m sorry I don’t have a better review.

[QUOTE=Goodegirl2007;1036554]I’m sorry to report that I decided not to use the software once I purchased it. Before we left, I tried it out, and it looks like it gives you a nice plan. But, we decided we didn’t want to be that planned out this trip. I’m going to give it a try when we go to DL in August.

I’m sorry I don’t have a better review.[/QUOTE]
That’s okay. I love touring by a plan, so I’d really like to try it, but I only want it if it’s great since it’s going to take some doing to get it to work on my Mac.:laugh: