Roll away beds?

Hi all! Do you know if they have roll away beds for any of the resorts? Thanks!

The resorts have a maximum number of occupants and that matches the beds.

Disney is pretty strict in their policies. I don’t think they allow rollaways in rooms they’ve designated for a specific number of people. (eg. the Values sleep 4 people). There are trundle beds in some of the rooms in POR - allowing for 5 (but that has to be a child, I believe) - and cribs are provided for every room for a child under 2 - but rollaways for additional people - I don’t think so.

I’ve asked and posted about this before.

There are a limited number of roll aways at the resorts, they let you put them on a reservation BUT will NOT guarantee them!

I was told they do NOT allow roll aways at the values for fire safety reasons.

We’re always a party of 3, but I inquired about it because sleeping with my DD5 is like sleeping with an OCTOPUS!! :laugh::laugh: I haven’t inquired about one while at the resort I only asked a CM over the phone and the above is what I was told.

There is a $10 charge per nite as well.

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;951212]I’ve asked and posted about this before.

There are a limited number of roll aways at the resorts, they let you put them on a reservation BUT will NOT guarantee them!

I was told they do NOT allow roll aways at the values for fire safety reasons.

We’re always a party of 3, but I inquired about it because sleeping with my DD5 is like sleeping with an OCTOPUS!! :laugh::laugh: I haven’t inquired about one while at the resort I only asked a CM over the phone and the above is what I was told.

There is a $10 charge per nite as well.[/QUOTE]

But I’m assuming that this isn’t to house an extra person - just a person you don’t want to sleep with.:laugh:

thanks !!!

We used the roll away bed s for our in-laws last trip.

They didn’t roll far enough! Ba dum bum

HEY I’m here all week.

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;951306]We used the roll away bed s for our in-laws last trip.

They didn’t roll far enough! Ba dum bum

HEY I’m here all week.[/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

They are available at CSR.

I’m not 100%

But I do remember as a kid when I traveled to WDW with my parents, we always got a roll away. Mom, Dad, one girl, one boy . . . we needed it!! :blush: