Roll away carts

We have reservation for April 9-15 at BC Villa-1 bedroom. We’ve been thinking about taking out niece with us, BUT there are already 4 of us in the room.
My question is do they offer roll away carts in the Villa’s?
I know I read someplace they charge $15.oo a day, but I can’t remember any of the details:blink:
TIA :flowers:

You mean “cots”, right?:happy: Cause those kids aren’t going to be happy sleeping on carts. Just sayin’

I know that in OKW you can now sleep five, as the big chair in the living folds into a single bed. Not sure about BCV though…

[QUOTE=tinker2222;1131723]We have reservation for April 9-15 at BC Villa-1 bedroom. We’ve been thinking about taking out niece with us, BUT there are already 4 of us in the room.
My question is do they offer roll away carts in the Villa’s?
I know I read someplace they charge $15.oo a day, but I can’t remember any of the details:blink:
TIA :flowers:[/QUOTE]

Max capacity is four people and one under 3… That won’t work at all.

[QUOTE=llama;1131746]You mean “cots”, right?:happy: Cause those kids aren’t going to be happy sleeping on carts. Just sayin’

I know that in OKW you can now sleep five, as the big chair in the living folds into a single bed. Not sure about BCV though…[/QUOTE]

:laugh:yes I mean cots! Dear Lord, I’m going to blame this one on my Boston accent!
We have 3 adults and 1 under 3…

I believe DVC will allow you to book a 5th person in one bedroom but you have to provide the bed and linens. We have packed an inflatable bed once or twice and it worked out fine for us. (We didn’t cheat, everyone was listed in the room(s) we had booked, we just needed the extra bed for the boy/girl ratio.)

Call and ask about adding another person to your reservation.

[QUOTE=tinker2222;1131774]:laugh:yes I mean cots! Dear Lord, I’m going to blame this one on my Boston accent!
We have 3 adults and 1 under 3…[/QUOTE]

If you have a child under three, then it’ll be no problem.:happy:

I was wondering what a roll away cart is! :slight_smile: