Room Deal for Military Buzz'ers

Just saw that SoG has 50% off room rates from August 15th through 31 October. Therer are some blackout dates.

This is a great deal when added to the $138.00 4Day PH MIlitary ticket special. Now to convinvce Pam that we can afford 2 trips this fall for F&W festival. We are already planning another adults only trip for F&W.

I saw that. Nice. Too bad the girls asked us not to take them out of school again or i’d def postpone our June trip to Aug. School starts around the 10th here and it’s not a slow one either. 1st week out they’re already testing.:huh:

I saw this and actually thought of you. I didn’t know if this would match up for your DH’s return stateside from his tour.

Thank you. Actually he’ll be back in time to make the June trip, we hope. The plan is once he signs in to go back out on leave, and stay on leave. It’s been granted before and after driving 5 states/15 hours later he was called back in.:mad: We’re planning anyway with all fingers crossed.

So glad SoG, and now Disney offers these specials to retirees because i’m counting the days now that we’re past 20.

Thanks for sharing this my mom got so excited when I told her. Her and my dad want to go with us when we go in Oct.

I would not have been able to do extra trips over the years if they (SoG & WDW) did not offer the AD discount to retirees. I thank them everytime we are there.

Looks like you are in luck. Happy planning.

Wow I wish DH could put off his leave but its not happening. Hes only guaranteed the chance to take leave during a certain period and we don’t know what hes new command is going to be like.

Oh, the good old days. Family planning around military operations. And we both know how dates change.:blink:
The important thing is that you will get to spend time together. You’re at 31 days. It’s right around the corner.

[QUOTE=Pam&Rich;1061342]Just saw that SoG has 50% off room rates from August 15th through 31 October. Therer are some blackout dates.

This is a great deal when added to the $138.00 4Day PH MIlitary ticket special. Now to convinvce Pam that we can afford 2 trips this fall for F&W festival. We are already planning another adults only trip for F&W.[/QUOTE]

Just surprise her with it…like a gift. Can’t say no to a gift right?:laugh:

The room and tix are the least of my worries wth an extra trip. The real cost comes from the food and drink. F&W Fest is much more expensive for us than F&G Fest in the spring. We just step up the high end meals and seem to REALLY enjoy the wines from around the world paired w/ the plates of food. I’ll lose weight on a normal WDW trip from the walking. Not during F&W.