Room Discounts for Annual Passholders

We’re getting two rooms for 8 days. I was wondering whether I should get an annual pass. Would the room discount offered to annual pass holders cover the cost difference between an 8 day park-hopper and the annual pass?:confused:

You’ll have to do the math and see what you’ll save. You can only book one room per AP so you’ll need two APs to book two rooms at a discount.

Here’s the information from Mousesavers:

[I]Annual Passholder Room-Only Discounts

Stay dates: 6/4/10 to 8/14/10. Get a 30%-40% discount off regular “Rack” rates. Use code KD5. Some dates will be blocked out. Rates not available for all dates and resorts.

* Save 30% at Disney Value Resorts
* Save 35% at Disney Moderate Resorts
* Save 40% at Disney Deluxe Resorts
* Save 40% at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts

Please note that if you would like the Dining Plan with these rates, there is a special Annual Passholders package.

Stay dates: 1/1/10 to 6/3/10. Get a 35%-45% discount off regular “Rack” rates. Percent off varies by length of stay. Use code QIJ or VNK. Some dates will be blocked out. Rates not available for all dates and resorts.

* Save 35% at Disney Value Resorts when you stay 1-3 nights; save 40% when you stay 4 nights or longer
* Save 37% at Disney Moderate Resorts when you stay 1-3 nights; save 40% when you stay 4 nights or longer
* Save 42% at Disney Deluxe Resorts when you stay 1-3 nights; save 45% when you stay 4 nights or longer
* Save 45% at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts (any length of stay)

Please note that if you would like the Dining Plan with these rates, there is a special Annual Passholders packa[/I]ge.