Room discounts for July 2009

We are down in July, can’t find any room only discounts or any sort of discounts for that time frame. Any ideas?

I’ve been looking for July discounts for a friend but haven’t seen any. I’m hoping to see something announced soon because it’s coming fast.

There are TONS of discounts for off site and we can stay at a luxury hotel for half the price of staying at the Disney value resorts. So, its a toss up unless codes/discounts come out for us. My DH and I are traveling without kids and not doing Disney the entire stay. But, would very much like to stay on property.

I need a room for June, and the PH site still only lists through June 9th!! I don’t know what it taking them so long to post the new rates!?!?

you can go to Disney Discounts - MouseMisers and it will list all discount offers that are available to the general public. not sure as to what is still left for that time frame.

It’s very rare for a discount to come out for that time of year. Disney just doesn’t normally need help getting guests for July. It’s a popular time to go. I hope you find something though!

Doesn’t the but 4 get 3 free run through August?

It did run through Aug. 15th, but it’s no longer available.

I have a feeling there won’t be any since they’ve already done the free dining discount starting in Aug. We’re going in July too and I’m just keeping my fingers crossed for a cheap flight to balance the cost!

I just got off the phone with Disney!

Passholders and FL residents can see discounts for AFTER June 6 around the middle of May . . . I was told the website will be updated then.

I went ahead and booked a room, so I know I have one! I will call back and apply the discount when they post it! Good luck!

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;955438]I just got off the phone with Disney!

Passholders and FL residents can see discounts for AFTER June 6 around the middle of May . . . I was told the website will be updated then.

I went ahead and booked a room, so I know I have one! I will call back and apply the discount when they post it! Good luck![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update. That’s about when the summer/July discounts have some out in the past.

The PH site?? We are going June 12-18 (possibly 19), do you think a rate will come out before then??