Room discounts now till August 14th

I just saw on Mousesavers.com that Disney has extened the resort discounts till August14th !

Go here for details: MouseSavers.com - Disney World Resort Hotel Discount Codes & Deals

Wow !!! This marries up with the monthly commercial real estate brief we had today. The residential housing market was one thing. Just wait till the commercial real estate fallout starts to hit mid 2011.

Makes me think Free DDP will release on 8/15…just sayin’

I just saw this today as well; woo-hoo! This will help me in June. Maybe I can even add a day! :blush:

Is there a way to book a trip online and use the code?

Yup the code is on Mousesavers.com. Its 3 letters. then when you go to Disney.com they will ask for a code/pin number during check out.
IF I’m remebering correctly?!

Thank you, we just saved for our June 12th trip. I go to the different sites after this one, so after reading this late last night, I called at 7 am. Happy 25th Anniversary to us. We are new at this. We lived in FL and would get all sorts of discounts and would go several times a year. After moving to GA, we are limited to the amont of trips. We always go this time of year due to work and school schedules to celebrate our anniv. So getting a hotel discount is a welcome bonus.

I’ve already booked our trip. Am I still able to add this savings to my trip in June despite the fact that I’ve already booked?

Yes. YOu can always apply a code after you booked if it will save you $$$$. Call away and ask for it.

I called and we saved on both our room and my parents! What a huge blessing! We were able to mark our savings charts without having to earn a penny toward the trip. Just a little bit closer to having our trip paid for. Thanks so much for the tip!!:happy:

[QUOTE=jen9804;1017921]I called and we saved on both our room and my parents! What a huge blessing! We were able to mark our savings charts without having to earn a penny toward the trip. Just a little bit closer to having our trip paid for. Thanks so much for the tip!!:happy:[/QUOTE

ME TOO!!! I got the 30% off for my sister in-laws 2 rooms also!
Doesn’t make it seem even more Magical :wub:

Or keep saving and splurge on a Mom and Dad night out at a signature restaraunt with child care. After all, you deserve a break on vacation.

That’s a great idea! I’d love a night out with DH while we’re there and I’ll bet Grandma and Grandpa would be happy to keep the kiddies company while we go out!!

Even better. DGM and DGF can cover the kidlet’s. Ya just keep savin’ $$$$$ at every turn. Have fun planning.

Thanks for the link. I wonder when they will come out with something for Sept/ Oct?

I found this Thursday night and went online and made the reservation. I checked with AAA and the price is the same.

Well, at least we’ve got a June discount for my birthday again this year.
Too bad DW’s birthday is in the middle of Easter/Spring Break.

OOh I hope so, thats close to our dates.