Room Discounts Sept - Dec 2008

I ran across this on a website today…dont remember which board it was though:

Passholder
Room Only Discount:

* Travel from August 3 - September 27, 2008
* Booking Code FKH

* Travel from September 28  - December 23, 2008
* Booking Code PWE

Thanks Cara…I hope some people can take advantage of this.

The room rates for fall AP’s are out thru Dec. 23, 2008!

That is great news. DH and I were hoping they would come out. Now we can either change to a moderate resort or try to add a day to our trip in Sept.

MouseSavers.com - Disney World Resort Hotel Discount Codes & Deals

here’s the link with all the info!!

i just saved $350 with PWE code!!!

Just added 1 day to my vacation! Going home on Oct. 31. Southwest, changed flight saved $20! Good day!

If you book a room with a passholders discount, does everyone need a AP? Can you get the dining plan too?

Funny, I checked around 10 AM and this wasn’t up on the AP site.
Now, it is up, but for my dates, all they have at the WL are club level honeymoon rooms.
It’s only $300 more than my current courtyard reservation and a considerable saving over rack rate for the same room, but it’s still $300 more.
The flip side is, AKL standard rooms are available for 4 of 5 nights at $200, so it would be $600 less than my current reservation at WL. Too bad, I’d really rather stay at WL.
Guess I need to call and see what I can come up with.

no just the person’s whose name the ressie is in.

the person with the AP can get the dining plan. but not sure how that would work with other people who are non-ap holders in the room, since they put it on a room key…

maybe someone else knows…if all else fails…call and ask the booking CM should know.

[QUOTE=chottsy;866058]no just the person’s whose name the ressie is in.

the person with the AP can get the dining plan. but not sure how that would work with other people who are non-ap holders in the room, since they put it on a room key…

maybe someone else knows…if all else fails…call and ask the booking CM should know.[/QUOTE]

The dining plan is added on to the reservation. So, if you’ve made the reservation as a passholder, you can (and must) have the dining plan added for every guest who is staying in the room, regardless of status as a passholder.

Just saved $65 dollars:happy:! Thanks Char for the link…I totally forgot about using the AAA discount. So it is 1 full week at OKW and 2 nights at POR and I am using my Disney Rewards so that makes it even better:wub:

Update: I called and was able to keep the WL courtyard view room I have reserved and get an AP per night rate of $255 versus the rack rate of $330 for a per night savings of $75. For 5 nights, total savings was over $400 including 12.5% tax.