Room options with 3 beds/deluxe resort

I have a friend making last minute plans for an April WDW vaca.
It would be husband, wife, and two teenage sons.
The sons can not share a bed comfortably at this point.
wondering what is the best economical room option for them.
I think they are swaying toward a deluxe resort.
2 bedroom villa, or connecting rooms, Is there a one bedroom with 2 double beds and a pullout couch an option?
Summary, they need 3 beds, comfortably and economically. (deluxe)

what about the cabins at FW? I think one of the rooms has a full bed and set of bunk. that might work and probably cheaper than a two bedroom villa at a deluxe.

The home away from home resorts have dedicated two bedroom units that have two beds in the second bedroom. Depending on length and time of stay, I have some points I am not going to be able to use that I would be willing to rent if your friend is interested and there is availability.

AKV Kidani one bedroom has a pull out couch and a pull out chair. Haven’t stayed there yet, but have read that the pull outs are very comfortable.

I believe Wilderness Lodge also has the bunk bed option (though teens may have their feet hanging off the end!) – All the DVC properties have 2-bedroom villas that are fabulously spacious, luxurious and perfect for parents with two teens, if they feel like going that direction. And plenty of regular resorts have connecting rooms.

You mentioned “deluxe” and “economical” which might be really difficult. But they might find that combination along Hotel Plaza Boulevard, where there are numerous suites hotels, and of course there are tons of fantastic suite hotels off property as well – a zillion gorgeous Marriott properties are very well-priced and have two bedrooms, as do the terrific Vistana properties. I have heard a lot of people love Caribe Royale also.

We have two teens also, and we have been numerous times in a 1-bedroom and I mail two aerobeds to the resort before we arrive. I set them up each night in the living room.

The 1 bedrooms at OKW are huge, if you can take an air mattress or (mail one), one of the boys can have the pull out and the other the air mattress.

Or consider a 1 bedroom at AKV or BLT since they do have 2 baths. For teenage girls 2 baths are a must not so sure for boys? :huh:

[QUOTE=NinerMouse;1016334]The 1 bedrooms at OKW are huge, if you can take an air mattress or (mail one), one of the boys can have the pull out and the other the air mattress.

Or consider a 1 bedroom at AKV or BLT since they do have 2 baths. For teenage girls 2 baths are a must not so sure for boys? :huh:[/QUOTE]

I think you can only get those AK double baths if you are in Kidani… but I could be wrong.

I just looked at points charts, and the 1-bedroom AKV with the pull-out sofa and pull-out chair would be a good savings. And the resort is so luxurious that it would be a great option.

The ideal choice would be a two bedroom at a DVC resort - OKW being the largest and the cheapest.

We had two girls - who are definitely not big - but in that lovely way teenage girls have they use to absolutely refuse to sleep in the same bed. (what charming children:glare:). One year we couldn’t take the bickering anymore, so my dh went out and bought an air mattress. We made them take turns sleeping on it, but it turned out that one of them really liked it, so problem solved.

What about two connecting rooms at a Value? Better yet, put the boys in the value and they can stay in a deluxe.:laugh:

Doesn’t the Contemporary have 2 beds with a couch? I think it converts sideways vs. a pull out. I think that would be a great option.

I’d make them take turns sleeping on the floor. :laugh: Boys are so weird.

Obviously stated from a young ladies perspective.:laugh::laugh:

Back to the ??
Economical- 2 Value rooms (Moderate if they can swing it)
Most relaxing- Rent points. If they can afford to get 2 Mod rooms they should be able to rent DVC ponts for a 2 BR unit.

Most of the deluxe resort rooms come with 2 queens and a couch/day bed (and I believe that all of the couches open up).

Yes, Victoria, boys are weird. The scariest thing is they turn into men and they’re STILL weird.:laugh:

But I would say, if they are willing to spend “deluxe” prices for accomodations then they really should look into renting points for a two bedroom DVC. Then they’d have room to spread out.