Room requests

Can you request a microwave be put in your room? We are staying at Beach Club.
If so…
Is there a charge?
Do you request at check in, or in your room request fax??

I dont know if you can rent a microwave, but I wouldn’t wait to find out. I’d call the resort directly @ (407) 934-8000.

i’ve never heard of a microwave being provided upon request.

you might have to take one, mail one or just use the one that is available for all to use in the resort FC.

You cannot have a microwave in the room upon request unless it’s a resort that has microwaves (family suites and DVCs). They have to have a special outlet for microwave use…fire code thing.

LOL… this reminds me of a previous thread.

Reiko, are you staying at BC, or maybe in a BCV villa? I bet the villas all have microwaves.

hmmm, I thought it would be to good to be true.
In thae past I have stayed at BCV, and kinda like having a micro in the room, but this time we are just BC…not DVC.
Yea, the micro avail at the counter service is avail, but not always convenient, especially if your room is a distance away.
We’ll survive! After all, we’ll be at Disney!

[QUOTE=MissDisney;858282]LOL… this reminds me of a previous thread.

Reiko, are you staying at BC, or maybe in a BCV villa? I bet the villas all have microwaves.[/QUOTE]

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::laugh: me too

[QUOTE=Reiko;859793]hmmm, I thought it would be to good to be true.
In thae past I have stayed at BCV, and kinda like having a micro in the room, but this time we are just BC…not DVC.
Yea, the micro avail at the counter service is avail, but not always convenient, especially if your room is a distance away.
We’ll survive! After all, we’ll be at Disney![/QUOTE]
That’s a good way to think about things :happy:

can you request a fridge at Port Orleans riverside ?:confused:

they come standard in moderate resorts…POR is a moderate…so it will already be in your room…it’s complimentary! :C)