Rooms that sleep 5

What resorts have rooms that can sleep 5?

My daughter may bring a freind this summer and I dont want to spring for 2 rooms.

All the Deluxe Resorts, some of POR and suites at ASMu (but those are more than 2 rooms). Art and Animation will have suites but not sure if those will be finished by this summer and they too may be more than 2 rooms.

Let me just say I really like really liked the family suites. Though the resort is not high end you get two washrooms and a little fridge and microwave.
There are also the cabins at Fort Wilderness.

The AKV have one bedrooms that sleep 5. In the living room there is a pull out couch and a pull out armchair. Also if you want to do Jambo House instead of Kidani village there were some rooms converted in Jambo that have the same sleep arrangements. However, I prefer Kidani Village a little smaller and quieter.

We have slept five at the Beach Club standard room as well as the Poly. The trundel bed at POR is tight.

When we travel with all three kids, we get adjoining rooms. It has worked out great, but it is an added expense.

The new value suites “animation” are slated to open in June/July.

Have fun!

When are you going? If it’s after 5/31, book the new Family Suites at the brand new Art of Animation resort. I cannot wait to stay there! The rooms look amazing!!! They sleep six people, have TWO bathrooms, a master bedroom and a kitchen-like area. Definately go look at the pictures.

Website I found is mousesteps.com Search AOA on there. She updates it constantly as the construction progresses.