Rowdy in the picture

I just stumbled across some “Move it, Shake it” pics that I had forgot about and I believe that Rowdy is in the picture behind me … Who else has parade photos with some of the MouseBuzzers?

If this is you Rowdy … SORRY I CHOPPED OFF YOUR HEAD !

Here are some more …
I’m trying to dance … but no such luck (left in 1st pic)

Anybody familiar here?

I do believe that is Rowdy in Wall’s pictures, though I only did meet him in person once.

Soundgod … Rowdy looks taller in person ! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

[QUOTE=WALL;975824]I just stumbled across some “Move it, Shake it” pics that I had forgot about and I believe that Rowdy is in the picture behind me … Who else has parade photos with some of the MouseBuzzers?

If this is you Rowdy … SORRY I CHOPPED OFF YOUR HEAD ![/QUOTE]

Uh oh. Somebody mentioned parade and MouseBuzzers in the same sentence. I think I hear the accordian music starting up… :happy:

:laugh: Sorry to disappoint guys but that’s not me in those photos. The reason why I know is because I’m never in the Sebastian unit. It’s always Mickey’s or Lumiere’s. When I get home this evening I’ll be sure to post some pics of me performing so you know exactly who to look for.

Ill be there in Sept so Ill be sure to be on the look out.

I actually think sadly that other than Valerie…Rowdy is our only CM left. I remember not too terribly long ago we had tons of CM’s. They’ve all either left the board or left WDW…or both!

I think there is a picture of you in my TR isn’t there?

And that’s why I use qualifiers like “I do believe” instead of saying, “yes it is”.

:crying::crying: Its true. We’ve all moved on! Although I think vlogvie is still around occasionally and jenabug is doing another CP? Maybe not.

Technically I am still seasonal, but I need to get down there before December to get my hours in, and I don’t think I’m gonna make it. I still have hope though!

OK ROWDY…where are the pics??? I will be there in a week for 8 days and I want to see what you look like so I can YELL your name:) lol

Ask and ye shall receive :biggrin: The one of me not on stilts is how we dress when stilts are down.

Rowdy … in my 2nd post , the second pic with the red vest on … that’s not you? From the pics you posted it looks like you. I took that one a couple of days later from the first ones when we were standing by the Hall of Champions.

Nope. That’s Jeremy.

Allright … I guess I have to start a “Jeremy in the picture” Thread …:laugh:

I promise next time to yell at you when we see ya’ !!!

Cool pictures Rowdy, thanks for sharin’! :smile:

Thanks Rowdy…now I will feel extra improtant because I know someone in the parade!!! lol.

Thanks for the pics!! (That pic of Jeremy really does look a lot like you Rowdy! :laugh:)