Royal Pacific, Universal Hotel ?'s

Hello all, we have stayed at the Universal Hotels in the past and we are going back to the Royal Pacific in June.
My question is about the Luau Dinner. Has anyone done this at the hotel? Is it expensive? Did you like it?
Thanx!

I haven’t myself, but I’ve heard its fantastic! I love staying at Royal Pacific! So pretty!

I think Ddoll may have done that? I could totally be wrong. …

Yes, we did it with E&BsMom and her family. It’s supposedly very much like the one at WDW. The food was good and the entertainment fun. We enjoyed it very much.
I think everyone should try the Luau at least once.

I don’t remember the price, but it wasn’t out of the ordinary.

Wait! Tell me more about the hotel! The good, the bad, the ugly! We really don’t know where to stay off property. Right now booked at the Marriot World Center, but tell me more about this hotel. Please!

DO NOT stay off property if your destination is Universal. The UniversalExpress alone is worth staying on-site. If you don’t know what that is, it’s sorta like Fastpass. Except, if you’re staying on-site, instead of getting a ticket and coming back at a certain time, you walk up to the UE line, show them your room key, and get in line. Awesome!
We have stayed at all 3 of the on-site hotels. RP is the least expensive but not by much. Very open air, islandy feel, nice pool, rooms are not huge but very comfortable. Staff is fantastic. You’ll love it there.

I also answered about Universal hotels in your other post. DEFINITELY stay at a Universal hotel! We like to go to the park and see/do everything we can, then head back to the hotel and hang there. Their hotels are a destination in and of themselves. My personal favorite is the Hard Rock. But you can’t go wrong with any of them.

Check out their websites and you’ll be hooked.