Rubbing my eyes - Fulton's?

I was just searching for yet another place to spread my dining points and found that Fulton’s is now a signature restaurant on the dining plan.

I could not believe my eyes, so I searched a second time, making sure to only include restaurants that are on the dining plan.

Have I been under a rock? did you all know that already?
Well, even if you’ve all kept it from me, I am thrilled that I have found it :biggrin:

No, I didn’t know this! Thanks for posting about it…

Well it is still a bit of a mystery to me, Leslieh. Because the mom’s panel says that they definitely ARE NOT on the dining plan. But when I make those online ressies, it definitely says YES they are.
I suppose I have to find another way to find out. But for now I made dinner ADRs at Fulton’s

How many credits for Fulton’s?

It says it’s Signature, so 2.

Here, see for yourself. I still feel like rubbing my eyes:

Disney Dining & Reservations | Walt Disney World Resort

When you go over the restaurants with your mouse, they’ll show the menus, how many dining credits, etc.

Fulton’s just went through a refurbishment of part of their restaurant. When they did that, they changed and they are now on the DDP. I am so glad as this is one of our favorites when we want to splurge and indulge ourselves.

I liked Fulton’s a few yeas back, but not 2 credits worth. I hope they really stepped up the menu and quality… way up.

So then, you are sure of this?

I am so confused, because on that same site, they have V & A listed on the DDP and that’s never happened before either :blink:

We love their seafood tower and the oysters while sitting at the bar for our very first vacation drink. We have never had dinner there. So, we will see and let you know :happy:

That’s great, we love Fulton’s. Is Portobello’s on the DDP now too?

I just did a little checking, Fulton’s accepts the DDP, but only if you’re on the Premium or Platinum DDP.

When you view a restaurant on the online reservation screen and click on view dining plan information, it will tell you how many entitlements are needed at a particular restaurant.

[QUOTE=MickeyEars;1060703]I just did a little checking, Fulton’s accepts the DDP, but only if you’re on the Premium or Platinum DDP.

When you view a restaurant on the online reservation screen and click on view dining plan information, it will tell you how many entitlements are needed at a particular restaurant.[/QUOTE]

Aha, thank you very much. This all makes sense now. I suspect the same goes for Portobello and V&A as well.

Mystery solved :sad:

[QUOTE=Dopey;1060697]So then, you are sure of this?

I am so confused, because on that same site, they have V & A listed on the DDP and that’s never happened before either :blink:[/QUOTE]

V&A have always only been part of the “platinum plan” which is a super all inclusive vacation. Fulton’s and a couple others in DTD have been part of the premium and platinum plans for years now, but again, premium is an all inclusive vacation, so the prices and services offered are well above the standard “deluxe” dining plan package.

Edit: I just checked and confirmed that V&A is only platinum while Fulton’s is premium and platinum only.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1060725]V&A have always only been part of the “platinum plan” which is a super all inclusive vacation. Fulton’s and a couple others in DTD have been part of the premium and platinum plans for years now, but again, premium is an all inclusive vacation, so the prices and services offered are well above the standard “deluxe” dining plan package.

Edit: I just checked and confirmed that V&A is only platinum while Fulton’s is premium and platinum only.[/QUOTE]

I’ve been waiting for you to chime in. Where have you been? We could have saved all this posting and guessing.
Thank you, Doug :blush: