Russian Mickey & Minnie

We celebrated DS’s 10th anniversary of “Adoption Day”. Every year we give him two kinds of gifts, one “American” and one Russian as he was adopted from Russia. Here’s the “Russian” gift we gave him this year . . . :wub:

awww good for you! those are adorable!:wub: what a great idea to celebrate such a special day.:wub:

Too cute! I’ve never seen those before.

REally cute!

Congratulations!!! Really cute- where did you find it???

Ebay, of all places. I was searching “Russian toys” and these showed up! I didn’t have to look any further. :happy: I had never seen them before, either. Apparently they are retired. I’d like to know what year(s) they were actually available.

Those are so cute and a great way to celebrate adoption day! That is so special!

Aww, so cute! How perfect :heart:

That is just the sweetest thing I have heard all day.:blush:

Congratulations Yuri. How lucky you are to be loved by Disney fun loving parents. :wub: Have mom take a picture of you with Minnie and Mickey.

Oh that’s a wonderful gift. I hope there was also cake and ice cream in your day!

Oh, I wish it were that simple. His tastes have changed over the years.
He gets to pick where/how we celebrate. He picked a Japanese restaurant that does hibachi at the table. He had steak and shrimp! :laugh::pinch: Gone are the days of cake and ice cream . . . :laugh:

:happy: Yuri says, “Thanks, Loretta!”
Good thing he loves Disney as much as we do! Well, as much as I do. DH doesn’t have the same “passion” but he’s close. I’ll take a picture of Yuri. :happy:

[QUOTE=smee57;1020770]Oh, I wish it were that simple. His tastes have changed over the years.
He gets to pick where/how we celebrate. He picked a Japanese restaurant that does hibachi at the table. He had steak and shrimp! :laugh::pinch: Gone are the days of cake and ice cream . . . :laugh:[/QUOTE]

Blech, that means that we are getting older too. But I must say, at least the boys has taste. I love that Benihana kind of stuff :happy: In other words, he’s my kind of kid
How old is Yuri?

Those are so cool! What a great gift!

[QUOTE=Dopey;1020779]Blech, that means that we are getting older too. But I must say, at least the boys has taste. I love that Benihana kind of stuff :happy: In other words, he’s my kind of kid
How old is Yuri?[/QUOTE]

Turned 13 in November. We took his "girl"friend with us. They’ve been best friends since kdg.! It’s so funny. She has such a crush on him and he’s so oblivious. :laugh:

Wow those are just too cute Smee!

These are adorbs. Makes me wish there were a Russia pavilion at Epcot! Such a beautiful country (at least in pictures).