Sanaa menu

I hope this hasn’t been posted before but I saw the Sanaa menu has been posted on All Ears. May 1st is the opening day.

Sanaa Dinner Menu Kidani Village Animal Kingdom Villas

Sanaa Lunch Menu Kidani Village Animal Kingdom Villas

I can’t wait to read the reviews.

Oh yeah. I’d eat that. Well, most of it. :blush:

We have an ADR for Sanaa in June, I’m excited to try it.

The steak sounds GREAT! :biggrin:

The menu looks a little iffy to me. I don’t think it appeals to me.

I am REALLY picky…so Steak looks like the only thing I’d get. Dh on the other hand would LOVE this place! I am going to book it for our next trip, just because I know he would love it. :wub:

I’m waiting for the reviews and hopefully some pictures. I agree with Kim, the steak sounds pretty safe. I’ve never been interested in Boma or Jiko either but maybe one day I’ll get brave.

I agree about waiting to hear some reviews first. It just may be one of the best places to dine.

I can’t wait to read reviews on this place. I am excited because it is just one more option at DAK! I am taking a wild guess here and thinking that tandoori chicken, shrimp and lamb is probably just a lot of unique, special spices?

So, you may the first from MB to eat there. You have the great job of providing us with the low-down on the food, service, AND provide pictures of the food and the restaurant itself! :whistling
If anyone can do this-it’s you!

It’s on my list for Sept! I’m excited!

60th birthday - 60th trip (5 to DLR & 55 to WDW)
We will be dining at Sanaa on May 3. This trip : 5 days at the AKL & 5 days at The Grand. I will be posting pictures and a review after our return on May 6th.

Two weeks and counting :slight_smile:

Ohh…yum.

[QUOTE=dizbang;952118]60th birthday - 60th trip (5 to DLR & 55 to WDW)
We will be dining at Sanaa on May 3. This trip : 5 days at the AKL & 5 days at The Grand. I will be posting pictures and a review after our return on May 6th.

Two weeks and counting :)[/QUOTE]

So jealous. That’s all. :mickey:

:nonono2: What!! No dessert?

I made an ADR for late May. I will be sure to post a review if nobody beats me to it.

I know! Surely that’s not correct…

If it is correct, how does that work with the DDP since a dessert is included with your entree?

I’ll be really bummed if Sanaa doesn’t have dessert options. I have the most fantastic (read: out of control) sweet tooth! I look so forward to Disney desserts!

Staying at Kidani Village May 2-11…I think my parents made reservations for the 3rd or 4th–dont remember which one. I’ll try to post a review.

Review away, even if you are not the first!

From the looks of that menu, I think I’d prefer to have one of those interesting beverages with an appetizer instead of a dinner.